Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Zandalari are just male night elves reskinned.
    You forgot /s

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Zandalari are just male night elves reskinned.
    Upright male trolls is worth the reskin price. What everyone wants to know anyway is what the racials are. You can't tell me thats not true

Deleted
    Ofc garbage racials, horde should have real and useful ones, otherwise even less ppl would choose horde side.

Take away all the shit and give only one single ability: aoe blind by the light.

I stick to my normal draenei nonetheless, it has too many exalted reputations to start over.
    Last edited by mmoc9aac36c166; 2018-01-30 at 05:05 PM.

What is the point of adding new Draenei and Tauren races if they’re allying with the existing Draenei and Tauren races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, those are some trash racials compared to other allied races so far.

Though I have to admit it would be hilarious to see a Draenei nuke in World PvP, where you'd get like 40 Draenei mounted in the air, all dropping simultaneously to their deaths in the middle a large group of the opposing faction.

Totally worth it just for that possibility.

A skill with a 3s delay and a 150s cooldown being their only throughput racial seems kind of like a bad idea.

If LFD were released today the skill would need to do something like 3 million damage per activation just to keep par with the various measly 1% racials other races get. Possibly more given its clunky usability.

The legendary female Draenai booty on full display

10+ Year Old Account
    The lamest allied race so far

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Behold, the worst racials in the game. Holy resist is the least commonly used resistance in WoW.

The Flamestrike style racial is subject to diminish returns per target hit because it's an AoE. It has a long CD. It has a long gap between activation and impact.

The Explode When You Die is laughable. If you're a tank and you die the heal and damage are unlikely to make an impact as far as saving the rest of your frontliners. If you're a healer and you die you probably aren't standing with anyone for your explosion to make a difference. Same if you're a ranged DPS. I GUESS this could be okay in some kind of arena cleave comp but that's reeaaaally stretching to find a use for it.

+XP for killing demons is obviously useless once leveled and is way too situational to be worth a damn in most cases anyways.

Blacksmithing. Woo? Summoning the forge is kind of novel, but that's it. That's the best racial. Absolute garbage. It's a shame because these guys look super cool but the baseline Draenei outclass the Lightforged in absolutely every way.

I fully agree with this, they could atleast have given some baseline stat like all the other races, such as 1% extra versitility or whatever, they get nothing like this, and yet the activatable is something that will be extremly easy to avoid in pvp, to make it viable it has to either make a rediculus ammount of damage or it should take less time to charge up.

the blow up on death will probably only make a dent in pvp, but even then, why would you pick a char that has a suicidal perk like that. though it could potentially make a more suicial approach in pvp work, as other players might be afraid to kill you while you stand near, as a melee class...

void elfs get no delay in cast time, and a ffing 40 yard teleport...

Damn, they took away the eyebrows and the options for the different glowing signs in the forehead, two cool features i loved about these new models

Besides that, the lightforged draenei are clearly a big upgrade from the normal draenei.

I think that now people will only roll normal draenei instead of these new ones only because of the shaman class that isn't available for the LFD.

Lightforged Draenei male, what nice legs you have.

https://i.imgur.com/3mj6tKG.png

Wwoooooooowwww those racials are beyond awful. I don't even care about Draenei and I can see those are terribad.

Here's hoping DI Dwarves have something even fractionally more interesting.