Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Lol, you are a supplement company's wet dream (or an employee). Why do you keep giving me these links? Most "fat burners" aka thermogenic cocktails are high-dose caffeine pills mixed with a bunch of extra nonsense thrown in to justify charging $30 for a bottle of caffeine. Caffeine alone is one of the few thermogenics worth a damn. The rest of the crap is going to do practically nothing beyond what some caffeine alone will do. For someone who never uses caffeine, they may see positive effects from a "fat burner", not because the fat burner as a whole is a great product, but because they are taking a bunch of caffeine that they normally don't use. They then attribute this to the product when they could have gotten the same thing out of a $5 bottle of regular old caffeine pills.

"Nevertheless, all supps work if you take it with a dose of expectation bias from believing in their marketing. The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all." - AA

Like I said earlier, if someone wants a decent fat burner, go buy a bottle of caffeine pills for $5 and some ephedrine from the drug store. Half the cost, and actually worth a damn.
    Good to see a voice of reason among a naive horde of armchair nutrition experts.

The only thing a legal "fat burner" can do is give you stimulants for energy and appetite suppression. Any product that claims to burn fat is an outright joke and lie. Please stop wasting your money.

Deleted
    Weight reduction is a battle. It generally appears that the harder your endeavor to stop eating unfortunate and work out, the more desires you produce for garbage nourishment and other 'fallen angel' sustenances.

The harder you attempt to stop sugar and starch, the all the more engaging they progress toward becoming. Whenever you are gnawing on that donut, recollect that it will trigger discharge of insulin.

Insulin is the single greatest fat stockpiling hormone. The exact opposite thing you need to do is store fat, you need to use it. One requires stone hard assurance and quality to remain against the oppression of these nourishments.

For you to be effective at weight reduction, you need to leave on an eating routine that diminishes craving. One that accomplishes comes about without subjecting you to hunger. You need to go for expanding your basal metabolic rate.

Digestion is the natural procedure by which sustenance is transformed into vitality. More often than not, your body will change the rate of utilization to suit the requirements of your body.

In any case, now and then your should give it a little lift. This is particularly critical when your digestion isn't sufficiently quick.

What is with you people? Lose water? Fat is not water. If you want to lose weight, start exercising and eating properly. That's literally all there is to it.

Fat burners are largely a waste of money. I've tried a ton in my time and I find that what really works is putting in hard work and eating real food.

Fat burners will give you a kick because they are mostly caffeine and b-12 by products or straight b-12. They are a gimmick and I promise you this...don't waste your money, put in the hard work at the gym or wherever you want to work out and eat properly and you're results will come much quicker than from using a fat burner.

Secondly, they don't make you more vascular because they are pushing water out, they make you more vascular because your heartrate is up and your moving more through your veins.

Vascularity, the real kind is achieved through fat loss....

Enjoy guys!

Any fitness and/or nutrition related questions you have feel free to PM me or message me on social media, I'd be glad to help.

Instagram: understarmor
    Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    So my calorie and macro breakdown for a typical day is 2000 calories (a 1/3rd deficit for myself): its 202 protein, 100 fat, 30 carbs. I use intermittent fasting which means I only eat during an 8 hour, or fewer window during the day. I typically eat from noon-8pm, on the weekends its usually smaller, 2pm-8pm.

My daily eating chart is this:

Monday
    Breakfast: 12pm
    1 Hard-boiled egg
    1 Hard-boiled egg
    1 80/20 Burger Patty
    1 80/20 Burger Patty

Snack 1
    1.5 Servings plain roasted peanuts

Snack 2
    1.5 Servings plain roasted peanuts

Pre-gym meal: 545pm
    1 Can of tuna
    1 Hard-boiled egg

Dinner 745pm - Post gym meal
    14 Ounces of Chicken Breast
    1 Serving Broccoli
    1 Serving Broccoli
    Cheddar, shredded, 1 serving

That's taken right off my spreadsheet, my diet consists of heavy protein and fats to achieve a "ketogenic" state of efficiently burning eatable fats as energy, which requires an extremely low amount of carb intake. Thats is what i will eat for Sunday-Friday, usually leaving either Friday night or Saturday night to eat something like chipotle or some pizza so I don't go fucking nuts.
    a diet consisting of "heavy protein" will kick you right out of ketosis...ketosis is not a state of mind or some kind of diet/eating plan you can just throw the word keto in front of and it's ok, ketosis is an actual physical state in the body and heavy proteins will just stop you from even being in ketosis....