Thread: Prestige in BFA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Prestige ended up feeling like one giant chore every time a new patch came out. The midnight horse was neat, but the titles were all pretty disorganized and uninteresting IMHO ( although I did like the unstoppable force).

If indeed they do release the last proposed 8 honor levels, I'd imagine the last 2 titles would be " legionary" and "the ultimate", along with the prestigious skeletal warhorse and another yet to be discovered mount ( hopefully a flying mount!)

Unstoppable force? Like the old 2h mace from vanilla?
    Please don’t tell me I’ve missed my chance to get a new xmog
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Unstoppable force? Like the old 2h mace from vanilla?
    Please don’t tell me I’ve missed my chance to get a new xmog
    Not Xmog.
    *Name* the Unstoppable Force is one of the titles available through the Prestige system currently. It's not too deep into it either. Maybe Prestige 13 or 17? Still doable, but you'd need to hustle if you're low Prestige. In my experience it takes between 7-14 days (average about 10) to do 1 Prestige level, depending on how many PvP avenues you're willing to go down every reset.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2018-02-14 at 02:04 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Only just saw this... If this means that the mounts are not going away then this makes me a very happy bunny. Started grinding prestige a little late thinking i'd have plenty of time, but life got in the way and had to take a break, now it feels like it is insurmountably too hard to catch up even if I were to grind honor for hours every day.

I love the idea that someone wrote earlier in the thread with the ranks awarding mount tokens that we can turn in and can be earned on alts. Would make prestige not being account wide more tolerable, I know that personally I wouldn't feel so pressured to stick to 1 toon then. It seems silly that it isn't already the case. If I need 25 ranks for all mounts and rewards then why does it matter what toons we get the ranks on?

It mades me sad, i'm mainly Ally but my friend often leads BGs and Ashran on Horde but I can never join him because it's just wasting time I could spend climbing for the rewards on my main.
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2018-02-23 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Only just saw this... If this means that the mounts are not going away then this makes me a very happy bunny. Started grinding prestige a little late thinking i'd have plenty of time, but life got in the way and had to take a break, now it feels like it is insurmountably too hard to catch up even if I were to grind honor for hours every day.

I love the idea that someone wrote earlier in the thread with the ranks awarding mount tokens that we can turn in and can be earned on alts. Would make prestige not being account wide more tolerable, I know that personally I wouldn't feel so pressured to stick to 1 toon then. It seems silly that it isn't already the case. If I need 25 ranks for all mounts and rewards then why does it matter what toons we get the ranks on?

It mades me sad, i'm mainly Ally but my friend often leads BGs and Ashran on Horde but I can never join him because it's just wasting time I could spend climbing for the rewards on my main.
    We don't know. All we know that isn't getting removed right now is the weapon appearances.

They also did want the players who are at 25 now and soon to be 29 by the end of the xpac to feel rewarded by the whole grind.

So whether that means they yank back the mounts and titles or not, it wouldn't shock me if that's the route they took.

Ashran's getting removed though, so prolly wanna get on that
    Last edited by Seiklis; 2018-02-24 at 11:02 PM.