Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    My question is is there going to be a separate cost?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    no, its not confirmed. Stop spreading bullshit.
    Might wanna take your own advice with a sig like that.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotyk View Post
    My question is is there going to be a separate cost?
    I don't see that happening. Most likely simply a server option, so retail WoW subscription applies. The more interesting question to ask perhaps is whether or not there will be a "discounted" classic only subscription - my guess (and hope) is, no.
    Last edited by azurrei; 2018-02-06 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I feel I still hate paywalls.
    So you wanted it for free, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    So, if it is integrated into retail client we can expect them to use currently existing assets (models etc.) instead of those from vanilla?
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I don't see that happening. Most likely simply a server option, so retail WoW subscription applies. The more interesting question to ask perhaps is whether or not there will be a "discounted" classic only subscription - my guess (and hope) is, no.
    I can imagine Activision including WoW Classic "with your purchase" of the most up to date wow expansion. So buy current WoW (Battle Chest + BFA) and BFA will include WoW Classic. No addittional sub cost, and no way to actually play Classic without buying BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotyk View Post
    I can imagine Activision including WoW Classic "with your purchase" of the most up to date wow expansion. So buy current WoW (Battle Chest + BFA) and BFA will include WoW Classic. No addittional sub cost, and no way to actually play Classic without buying BFA.
    I would actually resub for that.

Throw in hi-res model option for classic (As a toggle, not forced or mandatory) and I'll be all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

More proof for those that are interested. This has been datamined from the BfA alpha and as we all know there are no type of server today that require an active subscription to access and none are planned for BfA.

If this came to you as a surprise, you don't know a thing about software development.

Old vanilla client(one that you use to play on private servers) is outdated in every possible aspect. It has terrible security, performance, list goes on.

What came to me as a surprise is that they are using a single client for both Classic and BFA, rather than having Classic as just a separate game(kinda like PTR/Alpha/Beta servers are for Blizzard games).

Also kek at people complaining about the price, you niggas thought it was gonna be free? Expect at least half of wow sub for Classic only, or BFA+Classic for regular sub price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    If this came to you as a surprise, you don't know a thing about software development.

Old vanilla client(one that you use to play on private servers) is outdated in every possible aspect. It has terrible security, performance, list goes on.

What came to me as a surprise is that they are using a single client for both Classic and BFA, rather than having Classic as just a separate game(kinda like PTR/Alpha/Beta servers are for Blizzard games).

Also kek at people complaining about the price, you niggas thought it was gonna be free? Expect at least half of wow sub for Classic only, or BFA+Classic for regular sub price.
    I'd just pay the sub fee as I used to. Most likely it will be so that you have extra realm(s) where it's simply Classic "settings" and "restrictions" as its part of one game client. Lower/same sub - it does not cost a fortune to begin with so I wouldn't care. Don't see a reason for separate sub for classic either.