Thread: Fresh Rogue

Deleted

Post Fresh Rogue

Hello, community.

I am starting a new rogue tonight, and I wanted to know which spec should I use best for leveling up and which professions you think might come handy for a DH lover like me. I was thinking of enginering, so I can craft myself something to replace at least the glide.. as for double jump, I am not sure tough..

I also like gathering professions too tbh: herbalism is a must, and idk if I should go for skinning or mining.

If engineering is not necessary to make use of gadget you can craft with it, then I'll just go for gathering professions so I can focus on farming money.

Deleted
    Gliders can be bought off the AH, you dont need engineering to use them. My rogue is engineer and the best part with this is the nitro boosts belt and the world teleporters (Pandaria, Northrend and Argus ones) and also the slowfall back enchant. If you pick engineering i think you should pick mining in order to level engineering faster. If you pick herbalism, go with alchemy.

Generally engineering is the only fun profession compared to the rest. You get to access some stuff others cant.

Regarding leveling i would go between sub and outlaw, but after 40 when you get the improved shadowstrike (that teleports you behind the target) i would continue as sub.
    Last edited by mmocbd0b765864; 2018-01-31 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    Regarding leveling i would go between sub and outlaw, but after 40 when you get the improved shadowstrike (that teleports you behind the target) i would continue as sub.
    When you get to legion, I would say either Sub or Assasination. I have no favor for Outlaw while leveling through the Broken Isles. Also, if you go engineer for the intent to use World Teleporters, I would strongly suggest having the Sub weapon and get Catlike Reflexes trait in it, and use Sub whenever teleporting.

In terms of talents while leveling btw, Lvl 45 I would go Vigor all the way. Rest can be switched around however you feel like tbh.

Deleted
    Thank you very much for the useful infos, guys!

One little thing: is there a mount in-game that can be used for mining just like the Sky-Golem is usable to gather herbs?

Dont believe so.

Outlaw once you get MFD, Sub until then I would say.