Abomination - Bleeding Hollow is a horde reroll guild started by friends whose first and foremost priority will be to encourage a positive environment for playing a game that we all love. The officers have all been playing for over a decade, starting in vanilla. The goal of this new reroll guild is to start a community of like minded players looking for a fun experience and creating a space to make new friends as well as enjoy the new leveling experience before heading in to the next expansion. This reroll is not a race; new, experience, and casual players are all welcome. Play the game, hang out on discord, make new friends, and have fun!

Our official launch day is Friday Feb 2nd at 6 pm EST.
We ask that you be level 20 or under when you join the guild. Heirlooms and recruit a friend are allowed. We are kindly asking no death knights or demon hunters for the first few days. Allied races are allowed, but keep in mind it requires BfA preorder, the required rep, and a level 110 on Bleeding Hollow.

110 Boosted character, 110 alts, and high level alts will all be allowed in after some time. Once we have a good amount of people at 110 or close by the doors will full open.

RAIDING?! Of course raiding is the goal. It would be a casual raid setting. 2-3 nights a week with personal loot. If we get to the point where we can and want to do mythic raiding I would still like to keep that as casual as possible.

If this sounds like something you are interested in please let me know!
Our discord: discord.gg/gtzP2Dt
My discord user: Indy#5278
My battletag: Indy#11556