Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then go to wild and run into the same few netdecks with a larger card pool.

Well no, for some reason standard is the one that gets all the tournaments, has all the large prize pools, is the main focal point of the game at the moment. At least in wild, there are plenty more ways to counter decks, more variety. There are cards that could easily help counter certain decks but because standard has limited cards, its the same 4 decks. Are you this dense?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just laughing that you're bitching about netdecks when every TCG has them. You think it would change much if wild got more support?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwowwxoxo View Post
    Well no, for some reason standard is the one that gets all the tournaments, has all the large prize pools, is the main focal point of the game at the moment. At least in wild, there are plenty more ways to counter decks, more variety. There are cards that could easily help counter certain decks but because standard has limited cards, its the same 4 decks. Are you this dense?
    Okay, you're an anti-netdecker. Cool. "Everyone should be playing different things rather than brainlessly yadda yadda blah blah blah"...

So tell me. How many meta-breaking decks have YOU invented?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

They said cubelock is on their sights and they're watching it. They'll probably see how it does when Witchwood comes out and if it's still strong they'll nerf it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    I'm just laughing that you're bitching about netdecks when every TCG has them. You think it would change much if wild got more support?
    Yes of course. Be honest, if you turn on a stream right now and watch someone play 20 games in a row, chances are they are facing the same 4-5 decks. Do you think that would be the same if every single card in the game was allowed? Not a chance. Practically every tournament deck is the same with minor variations. If you find this to be fun, then I guess we have different opinions on what fun is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Okay, you're an anti-netdecker. Cool. "Everyone should be playing different things rather than brainlessly yadda yadda blah blah blah"...

So tell me. How many meta-breaking decks have YOU invented?
    0. In part because I have limited cards to choose from (standard) and in part because I can only handle about 3 games of kids emote spamming and taking 30 minutes to complete a game that I lose interest. If you find it exciting to play against the same 4 decks, then more power to you. I do not

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then why not just say you hate rotations and wished they didn't exist? That's more or less what you're saying.

Fun side note: Know what the best deck in wild is? The same as in standard. Silver Hand Paladin. It's all over wild.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2018-03-24 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwowwxoxo View Post
    Yes of course. Be honest, if you turn on a stream right now and watch someone play 20 games in a row, chances are they are facing the same 4-5 decks. Do you think that would be the same if every single card in the game was allowed? Not a chance. Practically every tournament deck is the same with minor variations. If you find this to be fun, then I guess we have different opinions on what fun is.

- - - Updated - - -

0. In part because I have limited cards to choose from (standard) and in part because I can only handle about 3 games of kids emote spamming and taking 30 minutes to complete a game that I lose interest. If you find it exciting to play against the same 4 decks, then more power to you. I do not
    I get not liking 30 minute games but why is opponent emoting an issue? You can turn their emotes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Then why not just say you hate rotations and wished they didn't exist? That's more or less what you're saying.

Fun side note: Know what the best deck in wild is? The same as in standard. Silver Hand Paladin. It's all over wild.
    I dont meet that many, maybe 1 every 10 games. I guess they arent at rank 15-20. I only meet lock (the one and only deck), priest (mostly dragon) and tempo-secret mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I dont meet that many, maybe 1 every 10 games. I guess they arent at rank 15-20. I only meet lock (the one and only deck), priest (mostly dragon) and tempo-secret mage.
    Yeah that's what I find in wild at rank 10, kingsbane rogue, big priest, cubelock/control or giants lock, tempo mage and then the odd person playing something different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    This card is sooo op, i just cant whine enough about it.

Especially as a lock, getting into the late game is really easy with all the aoe, cheap removals, heals and so on...next to it you just kill your demons, you dont even have to attack the enemy, just easily trade.

Then pop Guldan and auto-win. From all my games i play against warlocks i feel like once Guldan is played i lose like 95% of the games.

You get armor and additionally you get the super overpowered hero power, that not only deals 3 dmg, but it also has to heal!!! Then your demons not only get summoned back, but also about 2-4 of them have charge 5/7.

Its like playing Nzoth & Anyfin can happen together (20 mana), and you get armor & hero power...i mean wtf...thats like one card worth 25 mana...

Also, it has nothing to do with Guldan himself, with the Skull of Manari, Possesed Lackey and Carnivorous Cube that got added lately you can completly ignore the downside of some cards like Doomsayer, who can be easily played without discarding cards, which was like the penalty for a strong body with charge.

Cards like Guldan completly take the fun out of the game for me. Tell me if i missundertsood the concept, but i think its very frustrating.
    What’s that? You want Blizzard to actually balance their game more than once a year? Hahahaha!
    It feels like they really do not care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    They said cubelock is on their sights and they're watching it. They'll probably see how it does when Witchwood comes out and if it's still strong they'll nerf it then.
    Would hate for them to actually do something about it while it’s the current plague.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    So fucking tired of Blizzard games in general right now. It takes too fucking long for them to balance things in HS/WoW/OW, and when they finally do it's always either a buff or nerf that is too big.
    I love Blizzard to death, and play pretty much all their games (though typically sparingly), but they are renowned for taking too long to balance things or make major changes, and many times when they do they go too far in one direction or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Would hate for them to actually do something about it while it’s the current plague.
    It's not tho.