Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A few years later: All players can now create 60 characters per server! Keep in mind that the 50 character per account limit is still in place.

My level 100 paladin breathes a sigh of relief as his near execution loomed last night.

I think I just heard a collective sigh from my account because I was looking at which 110 was going to head to the executioner today. It would be one thing if legendaries and artifact werent a thing. Everything I really care about is account level at this point aside froma few characters.

Deleted
    ppl are complaining about this? more character slots per realm?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hm cool - but wtf is the limit to 50 chars still in place :/ i bet its to force people into race change for $$$ - greedy blizz is greedy
    Yep if they can squeeze bucks out of everyone who has 50 characters that are all too important to delete, they can definitely increase revenue by at least 0.00000001%

Maybe they will fix my un-boosted character that I used my boost on next.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless113 View Post
    ppl are complaining about this? more character slots per realm?
    They are complaining because a lot of people deleted toons yesterday to make room for the new races

Plus side it is easy to restore them so not really a huge deal one way or the other. That was my plan if it was going to be a while ax my old paladin and then just restore him when I got more slots.

All my characters no longer fit inside the screen, requiring a scroll bar.

So triggered right now.

Tried making 4 more characters to make the 'create' button go away but it doesn't free up the space like it used to either.

argh
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

they REALLY need to increase the cap to 60. i don't care if they want to charge 5-10 bucks for each additional increase to the maximum. some of us have played this game for a long time and are attached to our various characters we've made over however many years it has been. charge us money! PLEASE JUST LET US, BLIZZ!

More slots are greatly appreciated. Now it is just time to wait until they redesign the character select screen like they said at Blizzcon. Hopefully with a new design we can get 50 characters per server and enough room so they don't need that dorky scroll wheel design that they just implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    They are complaining because a lot of people deleted toons yesterday to make room for the new races
    Well, that was silly of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    To be frank new scroll list it's not looking good for me.
    I have a feeling they'll make it look better in a future update. This was obviously a quick fix so people could get started.

doesn't matter to me i dont have the rep for new races must really suck if you stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    doesn't matter to me i dont have the rep for new races must really suck if you stopped playing.
    We have known about the rep requirements for a long time. Not our problem you didn't start working on it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Fancy that, Blizzard actually rewarding those that actually continued to play the game ... whoda thunk it ...

Good thing there is literally a button on the login screen to restore deleted characters.

They fucking knew they would get more character slots, so they have no one but themselves to blame.

Deleted
    I tried to re-shuffle some characters on 2 connected realms, and move 2 of them from one realm to another. Went through the process, but could not complete it because in the final step, I got the error message that my target server already is at the 10 characters limit. WTF is this? If anything, the system should have been complaning about the 12 characters limit. But 10?