Poll: Alright serious talk How much do you spend on toilet paper?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I use baby wipes
    Seeing as though wet wipes aren't supposed to be flushed, I shudder at the thought of how exactly one would dispose of them after using them to wipe a behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’ve used then before and I prefer it. We just always flush them.
    Trouble maker!!!! No seriously, not sure of the environmental impact, but I think it is also supposed to destroy your plumbing. That's why we're getting a bidet Winter, you and me, let's get one and save the world!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Flushable wipes, 2.94 for 48 wipes. I use one usually, but sometimes two. They're the best thing ever. I don't flush them though, I put them in the trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I totally will buy a bidet when we finally buy our own home. I actually love them.
    You are very brave, but honestly been watching Youtubes on bidets for the last hour or so, these damn things are pretty cool. We really have to start listening to the Japanese more, this really does look like a better way to go.

It intimidating at first, but kind of looks refreshing. Once you get past the whole paranoia of being assaulted by an appliance, it looks pretty chill.

Now I am just looking for a bidet that dries as well, otherwise, what's the point ya know.

This is amazing.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember the price, but I get the budget brand, Scott. Lasts like three times as long as Charmin for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Flushable wipes, 2.94 for 48 wipes. I use one usually, but sometimes two. They're the best thing ever. I don't flush them though, I put them in the trash.
    That's disgusting.

Deleted
    16 rolls, 3 layers zewa, 6$ or 5€

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    You are very brave, but honestly been watching Youtubes on bidets for the last hour or so, these damn things are pretty cool. We really have to start listening to the Japanese more, this really does look like a better way to go.

It intimidating at first, but kind of looks refreshing. Once you get past the whole paranoia of being assaulted by an appliance, it looks pretty chill.

Now I am just looking for a bidet that dries as well, otherwise, what's the point ya know.

This is amazing.
    Only if it is deep enough. I hate the shallow bowls some toilets have. Ours is a Kohler and it is a nice and deep, large bowl. Water preservation is not a concern with our spring. It does however, look deep enough. But I still rather have a mechanical flush system. One I can work on myself and needs no electricity.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-02-01 at 01:19 PM.

*sigh* a CRAPtonne of it.... We normally buy ours from the cash 'n' carry once a month and pay about £10 for 12 rolls but they're the ones you'll find in pubs, etc.

I have no idea. I buy a 30-roll pack because it fits perfectly under the bottom shelf of our linen closet. When we're almost out, I buy another one. I couldn't even tell you what the price is, because I never bother to look. Needs it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    That's disgusting.
    People scoop cat shit up out of litter boxes and drop full turds in the trash.

People throw babies' diapers filled with full on human shit in the trash.

People throw food in the trash where it spoils and lingers for days.

Unless you have soft as fuck shit that smears all over your ass when you take a dump, a wipe won't even have hardly anything on it, and even then, still far less waste than any of the above examples. On top of the fact that there are garbage cans with lids AND air freshener AND it will be in a bathroom next a toilet.

You know what is actually disgusting? Wiping your ass with toilet paper. Imagine you had shit on your hand... Would you consider it sufficiently clean if you just wiped the shit off with toilet paper? Of course you wouldn't. That's your ass, just covered in a small amount of nearly invisible smeared shit that you dry rubbed with toilet paper all day until you take a shower.

No idea how you all can live with those prices, but standard no name three layer with 16 rolls costs about 2 euros here and even if are fancy enough to buy brands you won't spend more than 5 euros, and that for what? About three months? Hardly worth having thoughts about...

I use a ladle, crafting me a ladle and gathering the wood takes me about 4 hours tops. A good ladle lasts a lifetime.

But in all seriousness i got no clue, it's not the most expensive but it got the most layers.

10+ Year Old Account
    When restocking, I get 8 rolls for 2 dollars.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    im going with regina toilet paper (i am from germany)
    smells good and is soft the big pack costs like 8€ i guess and need it like oneth a month but have guests at my place on daily basis and they get it too only the best for my friends

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a spoiled fuck when it comes to TP so none of that barely above sand paper 1ply crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Only if it is deep enough. I hate the shallow bowls some toilets have. Ours is a Kohler and it is a nice and deep, large bowl. Water preservation is not a concern with our spring. It does however, look deep enough. But I still rather have a mechanical flush system. One I can work on myself and needs no electricity.
    It does look amazing but I bet its one of those tree hugger friendly shitty 1.5 gallons per flush ones that you have to flush each turd down individually so it doesn't clog. Would be great to have a remote control for my toilet though

No clue. Usually buy a store brand economy pack (20+ rolls) and they last quite a while. Quality is okay-ish (2 ply I think), only occasionally get the shit finger.

Charmin Ultra Soft. I get it at Costco for around $20 and it usually lasts around a month.

Cheap 4 Layers 8 Rolls and 1 pack Wet TP each month cost around 3.30€.
    Also iam THE GREAT CORNHOLIO !!!