Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    This is why decimal places are important for droprate coding. 1/333.3 vs 1/3333.
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52

No rocket this year, yet again, 9 chars, unlucky

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck to anyone on US realms who's sneaking in the last few kills after reset, I'll be waking up at 1am for one last try

15+ Year Old Account
    been playing wow since tbc, i dont remember when they added the rocket but ive never seen it drop in any grp ive ever been in....been doing it everyday on 12 characters this year. still no sign of it =(

Ended year at 1545 attempts over the course of the past 8 years unless I do more in the morning. Dunno why I still chase after this nonexistant mount =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ended year at 1545 attempts over the course of the past 8 years unless I do more in the morning. Dunno why I still chase after this nonexistant mount =/
    maybe bcs girls love to ride on pink dildo......

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Hey gurl.

DM me for Big Love Rocket pics.

/jk

Please don't ban

OT: 8 Years and nothing. Over 1500+ attempts so far.
    50 characters last year (Fun detected and nerfed). 16 or so this year.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never see it drop im like lost count after 700 some kills.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

180 attempts this year and still no mount
    “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Got it on my third attempt 3 days ago. Feelsgoodman

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    2651 attempts this year, ahh well. I tried.

Just over 1800 attempts this year, close to 6000 total. Didn't get it. Not going queue again.

I got all of mine in this year, takes me to just a hair under 4000 overall tries. What a sad state of affairs indeed. Not sure what i'm going to do for next year. It's really exhausting all round, keeping the toons at least to the min level and then the soul sucking two weeks of running.

I did around 200 attempts without getting it this year. No idea what my total is as I never had an addon to record the number before this year.

4 toons every day and again no rocket this year. Lost count of total attempts. Ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it this year. My genuine empathy to those that didn't.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Thanks for the empathy. Grats to those who got it. Only 3 years of farming this one. Am powerleveling dks for next year. Most of my realms also have 110 dh's on my other accounts. Did around 30-40 max tries per day; was a bit to keep up with that and irl and it not dropping. The safest way to be ready for next year would be having as many 110's as possible on standby. It could go B4A only 110+ I speculate. Also I figure I had used up my holiday mount rng with hh mount last halloween. See you all again next support thread in 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveRocket View Post
    Thanks for the empathy. Grats to those who got it. Only 3 years of farming this one. Am powerleveling dks for next year. Most of my realms also have 110 dh's on my other accounts. Did around 30-40 max tries per day; was a bit to keep up with that and irl and it not dropping. The safest way to be ready for next year would be having as many 110's as possible on standby. It could go B4A only 110+ I speculate. Also I figure I had used up my holiday mount rng with hh mount last halloween. See you all again next support thread in 2019!
    Why DK and not DH? Starts far closer.

I do both, Just have a lot of 1 DH's per realm all ready. Definetly closer start to 110 though I do also love blood dk tanking more than veng atm. Ready those armies for 2019.

reading through this thread, i feel like such a slacker. I only do a few characters a day, like 3 or 4 before I get bored.
    One year, i'll get lucky. Probably. Maybe.