Jealous of the moose form..

Have to admit I’m a bit jealous of the Highmountain travel forms. Mainly the moose but also flight. They are decorated with Tauren trinkets much better than regular Tauren travel/flight forms.

So do we think Blizzard will ever upgrade travel and flight form for the older races? Stag form is looking a bit tired these days.

Zandalari get a raptor travel form but darkspear have just the generic stag?

Darkspear flight form is even worse, its a bat which cant even land /sit... I am looking forward to change to zandalari if their racials arent way too bad . Guess thats the aim anyway, to make people 'race change' . We dont even know how many races will keep getting introduced during expansion.

I'll have to agree, hopefully one day they'll update the stag for us :/

Quote Originally Posted by Darksun80 View Post
    Darkspear flight form is even worse, its a bat which cant even land /sit... I am looking forward to change to zandalari if their racials arent way too bad . Guess thats the aim anyway, to make people 'race change' . We dont even know how many races will keep getting introduced during expansion.
    With the new shiny forms and the questionably powerful racials they definitely want us to try them out and maybe race change. Just a pity that HM Tauren almost feel like ‘Tauren (Deluxe)’ lol. I love them though and will probably make a HM warrior at some point.

Unfortunately I’m a RPer and I can’t/won’t retcon my Tauren to make him HM.

You can say that you re-discovered your heritage and go go HM

Quote Originally Posted by Darksun80 View Post
    You can say that you re-discovered your heritage and go go HM
    Or Cenarius touched me, and I was blessed... lol

I just wanted them to update the cheetah model honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    I adore all of the antlered druid forms. They make me kind of giddy. And apparently, they're good luck. I race changed and we killed the boss we were working on. Not saying they're directly related, but...