Raynor Rework Concept

Idk if I made some OP talents , will appreciate your opinions on this

Level 1 :

Master Marine (Quest-Q) : Whenever Penetrating Shot hits an enemy hero increase it's damage by 5 . Up to 200 (Reward : Upon reaching 100 damage increase Penetrating Shot's range by 10% / Upon reaching 200 damage increase it's range by an additional 10% and width by 20%)

Give Me More ! (Quest-E) : Increase Adrenaline Rush's healing by 30% Collecting Globes increases this bonus by 1% (Reward : Upon collecting 30 globes , Raynor passively gains 10 armor and an additional 20 armor when Adrenaline Rush activates for 2 seconds)

Rally On ! (Quest-W) : Inspire gives 10% additional attack speed (Reward : Upon Inspiring allied heroes for 300 seconds , gain 10% attack speed / Upon Inspiring allied heroes for 600 seconds , gain 20% additional attack speed and 1 attack range)

Level 4 :

Focused Bullet (Passive) : Every 10 seconds your next basic attack deals 50% extra damage , Basic attacks reduce this cooldown by 2 seconds

Healin' Rounds (Passive-Active) : Your basic attacks heal you for 15% of the damage dealt , activate to increase this to 30% of the damage dealt for 6 seconds CD : 60 seconds

Hamstring Shot (Q-Moved from Level 7) : Penetrating Shot slows enemies by 10% and reduces their armor by 10 for 3 seconds

Confident Shot (Q) : Reduce Penetrating Shot's cooldown by 2 seconds , Basic attacks also reduce it by 0.5 seconds

Level 7 :

Fight or Flight (E) : Unchanged

Relentless Leader (Passive-E) : Unchanged

Puttin' On a Clinic (Passive) : Unchanged

Revolution Overdrive (W) : Gain 5 armor and 5% movement speed upon activating Inspire , increase this by additional 5 armor and 5% movement speed for each allied heroes (Allies get half this bonus)

Level 10 :

Hyperion (R1) : Unchanged (will prioritize heroes and keeps now)

Raider's Roll (R2) : Unchanged

Level 13 :

Tank Shredder (Passive) : Basic attack against enemy heroes deal bonus damage equal to 0.5% of their maximum health , Consecutive attacks increase this bonus by 100% for 4 seconds (Up to 400%)

Double-Barreled (Q) : Unchanged

Executioner (Passive - Moved from Level 16) : Unchanged

Level 16 :

Explosive Shot (Q) : Increase Penetrating Shot's damage by 50% and make it hit only one enemy , dealing 50% of it's damage around the target

Bullseye (Q) : Unchanged

Good Ol' Tricks (Passive-Q) : Basic attack's against enemy heroes increase next Penetrating Shot's damage by 25% , Whenever Penetrating Shot hits an enemy hero increases next Basic Attack's damage by 50%

Level 20 :

Scorched Earth (R1) : Unchanged

Dusk Wings (R2) : Unchanged

Mengsk's End (Active) : Activate to pull out a gun , dealing damage equal to 400% of your basic attack damage , if this kills the target reset it's Cooldown CD : 120 seconds

Sniper Shot (Q) : Increase Penetrating Shot's range by 50% , enemies hit by the end of Penetrating Shot will take 20% additional damage
    2Pac Forever !

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I cant find anything too overpowered at first glance except possibly the high amount of possible synergy between Q talents. I especially love the level 1 quests, though iirc there isnt any hero with a quest-only tier of talents, so it might need a regular option too. Generally rework concepts (at least the ones ive bothered to read) just make a hero overpowered, while this all seems quite reasonable. I also like that you've stuck to his current role/playstyle instead of changing him into a new hero. Raynor used to be my favorite hero since he was resilient, reliable and wasnt too reliant on a certain team composition. Nowadays he feels rather weak, with no mobility to secure kills or avoid dying to the plethora of assassins. This rework would still keep him distict from other ranged auto attackers while adding a bit more flair to his kit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking as someone who used to exclusively play the old-style Q-build Raynor (with Double Barrel, when Bullseye did extra damage) - his Q just needs to be flat-out redesigned before you look at tying a bunch of your damage into it. It's clunky to use and basically just serves the purpose of pissing off your team when you continuously push the enemy backwards.

What he needs is a new ability, and for his E to be moved to his trait (which is simply increased range, which other heroes have baked into their traits along with additional effects). That was you can have Q remain as a useful peel tool, and be able to do something else with Raynor besides auto-attacks.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Speaking as someone who used to exclusively play the old-style Q-build Raynor (with Double Barrel, when Bullseye did extra damage) - his Q just needs to be flat-out redesigned before you look at tying a bunch of your damage into it. It's clunky to use and basically just serves the purpose of pissing off your team when you continuously push the enemy backwards.
    Hmmmm ... His Q is ok , the players who play him and use it are not on the other hand (The same thing goes for Stukov's ult) with all this Q talents I gave him in this talent tree , I think it will hit 1000 damage at lvl 20 , pretty much enough to guarantee a kill with that type of range
    2Pac Forever !

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but isn't Raynor the hero you automatically unlock when you DL the game?

It strikes me they would never want to put him in a position where he is clearly stronger than anyone else, or people aren't going to want to diversify, his position as "default" champion resigns him to always having to be "sub-par"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    Hmmmm ... His Q is ok , the players who play him and use it are not on the other hand (The same thing goes for Stukov's ult) with all this Q talents I gave him in this talent tree , I think it will hit 1000 damage at lvl 20 , pretty much enough to guarantee a kill with that type of range
    No man, listen to me - i played Raynor when old Q build had a bunch of damage tied into it. Health has scaled up since then but Q was still able to chunk assassins for a quarter of their HP or more.

Having your main damage source have a knockback baked in is a bad thing, because late kills are made from either wombo combos like Mosh Pit or CC'ing/isolating people during fights and focus firing them. In the former situation, you're knocking people out of the wombo. In the latter situation, you're knocking people away from your melee and out of the path of skillshots from your ranged.

Trust me. It doesn't work.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

What if part of his trait was an active ability that made your next penetrating shot knock back? It could function similar to Kael'Thas's Verdant Spheres. Have a passive effect that buffs the range, dmg, or whatever you want, but you can effectively choose when to have penetrating shot function as a knockback. Give it a pair of charges with an 8 or 10 second refresh, or whatever and be able to turn it on or off as needed. IDK
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.