10+ Year Old Account

Heart Rate Question - Apple Watch - Video Games

So I recently got an Apple Watch, and it tracks my heart rate, steps, all that jazz (nothing new or interesting there).

It has this breathe app, that periodically (or when needed) will ask you to do some breathing exercises, which I've been doing.

I've noticed though that when my heart rate is elevated, outside of physical activity, I am specifically targeted, to take a break and breathe. This has occurred during an argument with wife, a heated argument here on the forums, and a string of arena skirmishes.

Now an elevated heart rate in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing, and obviously I am getting a higher heart rate during times of stress and/or excitement (adrenaline rush) *which might actually be the same thing*.

We know that stress can do terrible things to the body. But the playing video games part is making me take stock in my hobby. I feel like I enjoy it, I wouldn't say that I feel stressed. But if the biological response is the same... is it good for my body.

What are your thoughts. (yes I know I should probably have this conversation with my doctor, not you guys... humor me)

Deleted
    It's a problem if you have heart issues, or you're the hulk. Otherwise no.

Slightly related, all the intensity of raids used to make it real hard for me to sleep afterwards. I'd usually need a good hour to slow down to the point where I could sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    My heart rate never exceeds 75 since I started meditating, I'm calmer too.