Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    Not random if you pick another loot spec from that quote you posted
    I had my loot spec set to Resto and I was Feral for the kill and I got the boomkin one, not sure if it was fixed but that is what happened to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the agi dps, aman'thuls, and the balance one. Rng is rng.

I mistakenly lootspecced resto for my first drop...i have resto, feral, guardian trinkets.

Take a wild guess at what I main.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting additional trinkets from Argus? I accidentally had my spec set to balance when I killed him the first week. Picked up that one. I killed Argus first week which means I've killed Argus 10 times and haven't seen any other trinkets. I realize RNG is RNG but been coining every week and nothing. Curious if anyone else is having similar issues.
    I messed up too and had loot set to feral when it dropped, so I tank with the agi one now.
    4 other people in raid group have 2 trinkets so far, so it's not super rare, but it also took me 4 or 5 weeks to get the first trinket, so I'll probably be the last of my group to get a second (i main tank, off heal, off mdps, so I need 3 QQ).

what the point of making amanthul drop rate so low that a chance of a person getting on its main even after 9-10 months of rading in very low.
    I am checking
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/hunter/marksmanship
    assuming that every player that got amanthul is using it ,
    so out of total MM spec player only 2% has got it after 2+ months of raiding
    and these number are similar in other spec/classes