Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Unvote
    Vote: Satsu

I'll be pushing on Syriane tomorrow. Though I suspect a lot of people will be doing the same thing.

I've already figured out who I am going to watch tonight, so barring any shenanigans I should have further information to provide.

Huh. 7 should have been the hammer, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll be pushing on Syriane tomorrow. Though I suspect a lot of people will be doing the same thing.
    Ayup.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Huh. 7 should have been the hammer, then.
    It was but I've trapped in meetings >.>

SatsuBL (7): Cruelle (#643), Kryllian (#655), Strikered (#687), Celtic209 (#692), Robozerim (#712), Virothe (#716), SatsuBL (#721)

Syriane (3): Reticence (#644), Graeham (#663), Razamith (#697)

SatsuBL playing Michael Lurvarn (Heir of the Cult of Utter Evil Wine Tasting Forty-somethings/Team Bad Guys Member) has been lynched on Day 4.
    Welcome! Welcome to the 100th MMO-Champion Game!

I've willed you into being as one the most famous "Not Cult Members" around!

You are Michael Lukvarn!
    You are Michael Lukvarn, the Right Hand of the Cult of Utter Evil Wine Tasting Forty-somethings or CUEWTF for short. It’s realistically more of an honorary title but it was bestowed upon you by Jerry Atric after your hard work in helping Lord Maximus Blightcaller succeed in the theft of the stone. You were unfortunately are one of the last few to touched the small fragment that CUEWTF retained after Lord Blightcaller’s tirade, but that doesn’t really bother you. After everyone started showing their “powers” you really weren’t sure if you wanted anything to do with it. You only remained a member of the CUEWTF because Jerry trusted you with nearly everything. He even told you that you would inherit CUEWTF when he ever passed on and did it in front of everyone!

Your problem was that you could’t get it out of your mind that Lord Blightcaller was going to turn on CUEWTF and go back on his promise of co-ruling after the argument he had with Jerry. Jerry wrote it off as nothing to be worried about and you saw where that got him.

You are a Team Bad Guys member. Eliminate all threats to your rule of the Pocket Universe.

Heir of the Cult of Utter Evil Wine Tasting Forty-somethings
    You decided that Jerry was right and Lord Blightcaller wouldn’t be a problem and moved on with your life accepting formally your position as Heir of CUEWTF. Jerry allowed you to hold the fragment of the stone he had. With the knowledge of how to discover and hone one’s abilities granted by the stone, you discovered that you could now heal almost any injury. Jerry has also trained you to use the same powers he possessed.

Ability: Heal
    You may use this ability to protect [Team Bad Guys] from the people trying to stop you. If you protect yourself more than once consecutively, you cannot protect yourself again. This limitation does not apply to you protecting other players.

Ability: Frame
    You may use this ability to frame one player each night. A framed player will cause any investigation of that player to give the opposite results from normal. The effects of this ability last for two nights.

It is now Night 4. The deadline for Night 4 is Wednesday February 14 at 19:00 Eastern.
    https://countingdownto.com/countdown/deadline-for-night-4-countdown-clock
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-14 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump to remind everyone that K-pop is trash

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

It's now the start of another new Day! Let's see what that was all about.

Graeham playing the Archmagus of House Malin (Arcane Intelligence Officer) has exploded during Night 4.

I've willed you into being as one of the most famous "Arcane Intelligence Officers" around!

You are the Archmagus of House Malin!
    You are the highest ranking Mage in the [Pocket Universe]. You have the ability to scry deep into peoples' lives and obtain knowledge of their dealings.

You are a town member. Eliminate all threats to the Pocket Universe!

Ability: Arcane Intelligence Officer
    At night, you are able to pick one person. This person will have their gender, as well as all previous night actions, revealed. You can only ever target a player once with this ability.
    Syriane playing the Super Duper Gambler (Murderer) has been vaporized during Night 4.

I've willed you into being as one of the most famous "Serial Killer" around!

You are the Super Duper Gambler!
    Life is a series of gambles. The ones that take chances win or die. The ones that do not, fall to obscurity. You realized this at an early age, and have spent your life living on the edge. Sure, sometimes you lose, but you always end up on top in the end. It was only natural that your style of living would win you a spot at Hope's Peak Academy, a school for the gifted. At this school, you are known as the Super Duper Gambler, and your keen intuition of calculating odds and turning a zero-sum game to your advantage has earned you both respect and a healthy bank account.

Consider for a second the prisoner's dilemma. It is a gambit where you have to rely on your opponent doing the sane thing in order to win. Which is all but impossible to assume when you do not know your opponent. You reflect on this after waking up in sealed in a school building, knowing only that The World's Most Despair Inducing Incident has taken place. Where are you, whom are your captors... and will you be able to overcome this latest predicament? The odds for once seems desperately low. Which makes this the opportunity to test your skills you may just have been waiting for.

You are a Serial Killer. You must be the only remaining living player.
    Should you die for any reason, you will lose.

Ability: Murder
    Any night you can murder one of your friends. To do so, simply submit the name of your intended target in bold in this quicktopic.

Kill Signature:
    If you kill anyone, the kill signature will be: "died due to ingesting poison". If only they had watched the Princess Bride, they would know that the way to win is to not drink either cup.
    Virothe (????) has disappeared.
    Reticence (????) has disappeared.

And now we've got another round of our favorite game....

Staying with "S"words for 1000, the man who murdered the father of Inigo, a Florin Spanish fencer, had how many fingers on his right hand?

Zombies are super scary
    They eat peasants almost daily
    But put some armor on
    A grab yourself a sword
    And well they just fall over.

It is now Day 5. The deadline for Day 5 is Friday February 16 at 20:00.

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/deadline-for-day-5-countdown-clock
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2018-02-15 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's more disappearances than I would have liked.

Anyone else think that maybe the gift that Pistol gave Graeham turned him into a bomb and that Syriane killed herself attacking him?

- - - Updated - - -

Those explosion gifs, the fact that Graeham "exploded", and that Syriane was "vaporized" seems to indicate something of the sort.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, I don't have time to actually do anything right now, I have a play to get to. I'll see you guys later tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

The disappeared people are still counted in the living person's list again, so they'll probably be back at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Syriens death is surprising as they were pretty much the guaranteed lynch today.

Satsus frame ability has me concerned as it lasted through 2 nights. If the second team has the same my investigations are less reliable the fewer the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Anyone else think that maybe the gift that Pistol gave Graeham turned him into a bomb and that Syriane killed herself attacking him?
    Possibly, but i know for sure syriane was dead either way with my vig kill win from trivia. I dont have a "kill signature" since i wasn't guaranteed to ever have a kill so something else may have taken priority or multiple hits. I'm a little worried that they ended up flipping as a super duper... now we dont know if syriane started the game as a SK (that possible "5th" faction) or became one after N1/N2. N2 we saw the poison kill sig, and N3 again along with trivia win that proved against my mechanics. Cant say for certain there isn't another 3p (besides other known danga turning).

Its also a bit freaky the trivia question i chose considering the text his character had... maybe i should have stuck with celebrity jeopardy in full.

Multiple disappears is worrisome too but hopeful the fact that syriane came back they both do too... I'm guessing graeham didn't reveal how he knew ret visited pistol N1 (the other way is clear) but i'm gonna have to think on that or reread a bit. Wonder why gender matters (i know where it did in past games but that's odd to persist if not potentially important)

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing about statsu's heal/frame. He could either use both abilities or only one per night. He didn't use frame on himself N1 as long as i believe kryll since he got a guilty. If he used it on a teammate to make them look innocent we have to consider are there any red team left -- i suspect not by balance/lelly breakdown, but technically cant be positive something wacky isn't going on. If he used it on non-teammate he either would make town look guilty or ironically an enemy scum look innocent (risky, but who knows if they thought of that) -- in THAT scenario can't necessarily trust any results through N4, but seems slim. I certainly may put less weight on them (already knew there were immunites around by other flips anyway [crissi], and frame wasn't out of the question of existing) but will consider them in context of when discovered by who's claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to figure out who causes disappearances. If i make some assumptions on hard claimed roles (dangerous in itself but for this analysis may have to) and circumstances, we have cruelle/danner as danga, kryll as faction cop, raz as trivia, and ret/virothe both claimed visitors but are both part of the disappearances today. That leaves celtic, marack, robo, and strike. Celtic admitted syrianne's track was correct and visited dyra N3 but no info beyond that. Marack claimed odd/even joat (doc/jk + invest from spam) [note both ret/virothe voted marack D3]. Robo is unknown but claims "got watcher" N3 from an unknown (to rest of us) source. Strike claimed some version of joat with charges/chances who missed a submit deadline and stole from/confirms cruelle's character.

The huge caveat with all this is any of those could be fake claims, additional ability, or even crazy like one of the two disappears is part of it.
    I may have missed something due to how many mechanics are going on and whats claimed but that's the best of my recollection/research.

Another thing a little worrying is from graeham:
    N3: Syriane visited Pistol
    N3: Syriane visited Celtic
    N3: Syriane visited Strikered
    And we know pistol kill + celtic track, and syriane claimed he was doing investigates including strike N3, and was seen visiting strike, but had no ability in flip that says he could investigate. So what was that really?

- - - Updated - - -

From the above robo & celtic are the two most open. What's scary is if we still have that other 3p and robo IS the cannibal/similar that danner speculated about all the way back on D1 (with investigation immunity)... wild speculation but could be crazy.

7+ Year Old Account
    On top of all that Jazz...

In my QT I got warned that Zombies are coming after me. I was warned...

My investigate told me that Robo is Clefable. Looking back at the pokemon game, it was a JOAT role.

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple disappearances is a worrying thing. Go from nothing to 1, then 2. Why do I have a feeling that we could potentially see 3 tomorrow at dawn.

/sigh

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not completely convinced on Maracks claim
    I'll admit that i have some weird conditions my self
    I think he just has a sheep fetish and the cover is lame
    put down the wellies man it's not good for your health

clarity: it's an urban myth (or is it) that some farmers would copulate with their livestock and to combat the poor livestock running off to avoid such terrible actions farmers would place the hind legs of the animal inside their wellington Boots (gumboots if you're not british).

Hmm robo did already claim Clefable on D3 as a joat -- i seem to have glazed over that. Amend my list a few posts back.

- - - Updated - - -

Strike's rhymes each day along with the zombie rhymes at dawn/occasionally dont give me the warmest feeling but pretty prevalent

I used my role stop ability last night (2 used 2 left)

I targeted Syriane

for whatever reason there was a possibility Syrianes kill took priority I couldn't take that chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    On top of all that Jazz...

In my QT I got warned that Zombies are coming after me. I was warned...

My investigate told me that Robo is Clefable. Looking back at the pokemon game, it was a JOAT role.

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple disappearances is a worrying thing. Go from nothing to 1, then 2. Why do I have a feeling that we could potentially see 3 tomorrow at dawn.
    Why did you investigate me? Razamith already investigated me and got innocent. And I already claimed Clefable and have been forthright in my night actions.

Nothing of value to report, though, I got a doctor protect last night.

Did nobody pay any attention whatsoever? I might just go cry in a corner now. ;_;

Okay, I have a few things I wonder about here.

First. Satsu obviously lied about being the poisoner killer. I puzzled that out yesterday night, because - it didn't fit with Dyra ALSO killing Senna on N3. Team red shouldn't have two night kills after all! Syriane doing the poison kills makes a lot of sense, as the alternative would imply team gray killed their own traitor, and while that would've been hilarious and all, there is a limit to conveniences

The actual problem I see is the utter lack of team gray kills.

We know:
    - There are six scum (Lellybaby, #442).
    - I strongly believe Syriane wasn't scum from the start, and has the same role as me, listo, blood fox and Cruelle.
    - I also expect there could be one more "vt".
    - Mirror or semi-mirror teams of 3 is the go-to idea.
    - Team red consists on 3 people, A-sayo (traitor), Dyra (gf) and SatsuBL (doc) - all dead.
    - Team gray consists of 3 people, Senna (traitor), ???? (assumed GF) and ???? (assumed doc) - maybe roles aren't actually fully mirrored.

Syriane the VT gone SK:
    - No kill on N1
    - Killed Blood Fox on N2
    - Killed Pistol on N3
    - I believe Syriane tried to attack Graeham and died in the blast N4.

Team Red:

- A-sayo was recruited on D1, and did the N1 kill on Lora. This I feel is all but confirmed I think.
    - SatsuBL was not the poisoner.
    - Dyra fits the bill for Senna's killer, being a swordsman.
    - This implies team red did 2 night kills in 3 nights. We have a missing kill.

Team Gray:

- The only unaccounted kill is the burn kill on listo N1. So I'm assuming they did this.
    - There is no original danganronpa role doing burn kills, I just checked, even the backup roles. I can't rule out a modified role or me just being blind of course. Please verify.
    - If true, team gray has been blocked from killing three nights in a row. This feels very wrong.

So... my worry is that there is something up here. Team gray not killing because they do something else. Arson dousing or worse.

Also Satsu didn't kill Graeham.
    That means satsu HEALED Graeham !?
    The mind boggles over that play. It's brilliant and terrible at the same time.

But mostly; we have it confirmed from Graheam of the following:
    - N1: Syriane did not go anywhere.
    - N2: Syriane visited Blood Fox. (kill)
    - N3: Syriane visited Pistol (kill)
    - N3: Syriane visited Celtic (track bonus item from pistol)
    - N3: Syriane visited Strikered

The N3 visit to Strikered is IMPOSSIBLE with the revealed rolecard. Syriane didn't have any ability left to do this, per Syriane's rolecard. Yet Syriane acknowledged it happened, so I strongly think it did happen. For comparison, Syriane's fake list of actions:
    - N1: Visited Robozerim for investigation. Result: Townie.
    - N2: Visited Blood Fox for investigation. Result: Townie.
    - N3: Visited Strikered for investigation. Result: No Result. Visited Celtic209 for tracking. Result: Celtic209 visited Dyra.

I believe there is something terribly wrong here. Like cult style wrong. Team gray has missing kills since D1. Syriane doing impossible actions on Strikered. Anyone able to explain this discrepancy with Syriane's N3 action, please step forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I need better reading; Strikered claims to have blocked Syriane on N4. Not possible if true.

- - - Updated - - -

---

On a completely unrelated question -
    @Marack: You claimed JOAT: odd night doc; even night JK with a chance of fail + 1 shot investigations if you meet conditions.

Why did you not protect Graeham on N3?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    I used my role stop ability last night (2 used 2 left)

I targeted Syriane

for whatever reason there was a possibility Syrianes kill took priority I couldn't take that chance.
    Took priority over what?
    Did you know someone would kill Syriane?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I can't speak for Cruelle, but I implicitly trust Cruelle to think in the same manner post claiming as I do. I also expect Cruelle, like me, to backstab someone on the last day, if it's looking to go south and still being alive. If the two of us are indeed left to the end, then that's an easy no-kill choice for me. I'd rather take the town win with Cruelle than win, and I trust Cruelle to think likewise. I thus have a strong motive for wanting to keep Cruelle unlynched as well. I feel I understand Cruelle, and gamble on Cruelle not being an asshole for shits and giggles.
    And I won't betray your trust. As I said to Reti being the last man standing in any game isn't going to work for someone like me...especially me...

If we're down to the final 3...
    You and I won't make the final three in this game. If not lynched we most certainly will be killed. Town not dealing with us will force mafia to kill us, because like it or not we are town.

I think the discredit campaign read is valid, but I am not sure it is actually a scumsign on its own.
    I wrote down in my notes, Their discrediting "crazy old danner" to lynch him. Interestingly I wrote it in the margin and not on the lined paper. If I had put it down properly I would have post numbers alongside it. Some how I felt the same as you in that moment.

I need better reading; Strikered claims to have blocked Syriane on N4. Not possible if true.
    I believe he did block her given that we had no ingested poison kill during the night.

Took priority over what? Did you know someone would kill Syriane?
    I took that to mean he wasn't sure if his one time joat abilities trumped a serial killer in the night action order.

I would add the mafia's don't have to be mirrored just similar in set up. I definitely think Syriane was one of us before killing Blood Fox. You missed the Crissi vest pop on night one. I believe Strikered was protected or he would be dead. We don't know that Syriane didn't receive something from another role, there are a lot of Joat's in this game.

Going to have a re-read before deciding what course of action I want to take for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I believe he did block her given that we had no ingested poison kill during the night.
    [...]
    You missed the Crissi vest pop on night one.
    Very good arguments. +1 for Strikered's credibility, and virtually proof that Graeham blew up without killing anyone.
    If crissi had a vest, the grey GF also having one makes sense. It could have popped in the blast.
    Well, assuming it actually was a bomb blast. The explosion could have been a kill signature I guess.
    But I think Graeham was trying to avoid getting any doctors caught in the blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I took that to mean he wasn't sure if his one time joat abilities trumped a serial killer in the night action order.
    In what world would a roleblock not trump a serial killer kill?
    This line of logic doesn't add up to me.

I believe Strikered was protected or he would be dead.
    Remind me, when did this happen again? I don't have that in my notes.

We don't know that Syriane didn't receive something from another role, there are a lot of Joat's in this game.
    Agreed, but in that case I want to know what it was.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Addressing some points in danner analysis which overlaps with some public/personal of mine

It does look like this and as i said he would have died anyway with my vig kill (which i doubt would be "vaporize" which makes more sense with bomb), but the interesting point here is strike claims to have rolestopped him but he was able to visit graeham anyway as in was strike rolelocked/jailed from his "rolestop" or why was he able to be nuked?

- A-sayo was recruited on D1, and did the N1 kill on Lora. This I feel is all but confirmed I think.
    Its fit all game BUT i have to question are recruits (assumed night action by mafia team) able to join the same night as recruited instead of at dawn (as i'd expect, considering you can standardly submit actions all night to deadline) AND do faction kill that night? I mean it makes sense he wants to volunteer to do the kill to try and reach his wincon of "personally be the person to murder game robo" but thats a lot of things i wouldn't have assumed happen on the same night... possible but unexpected IMO.

One of these joats claimed to have jailed senna one night -- she may have tried to kill that night. I'd have to read back for specifics

Also Satsu didn't kill Graeham.
    That means satsu HEALED Graeham !?
    The mind boggles over that play. It's brilliant and terrible at the same time.
    Statsu probably framed graeham, cause people were starting to say things like "I.AM.SCARED.OF.GRAEHAM" and such.

The N3 visit to Strikered is IMPOSSIBLE
    Obviously I brought up the same in first post today. It along with "do i think the disappearances are a scum ability in place of NK, scum ability in addition to blocked NK/recruit/other, or neutral/town ability" are my biggest questions right now. Already dealing with traitors (which BETTER have been considered scum in initial counts), VTs that can turn SK, and 3p that by role dont have interest in helping town.... to have a cult on top of that would be fairly ridiculous the number of lynches we'd need or godlike luck in crosskills. I dont want to entertain this, but may have to.

- - - Updated - - -

If crissi had a vest, the grey GF also having one makes sense. It could have popped in the blast.
    It does not say crissi had a vest. She could have been healed/protected by statsu, received a doc/vest from an external mechanic, or they could have had a shared team vest or something. Or a lie.

- - - Updated - - -

RE: senna jail
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    N1- Doctor protect. Targeted Virothe (chose target before knowing ability, figured targeting Virothe was fine for me regardless of what came up)
    N2- Jailed Senna1251.
    - - - Updated - - -

But senna being on grey doesn't explain the red kill so... nevermind, carry on speculating
    Last edited by Razamith; 2018-02-15 at 02:36 PM.

@Razamith:

I can't believe I missed that Satsu was a framer. I did not see that when I read Satsu's rolecard.
    That explains what Satsu was doing with Graeham very nicely.

--

One of these joats claimed to have jailed senna one night -- she may have tried to kill that night. I'd have to read back for specifics
    We have a missing red kill (assuming A-sayo killed Lora N1 and Dyra killed Senna N2 for team red). Senna was gray.
    A missing gray kill can make sense if Senna was blocked. My notes says robo jailed Senna on N2, though I didn't note which post he said that in.
    It isn't impossible the missing red kill disappeared by that jail action, preventing Dyra from killing Senna on N2 as well.

We have two missing team gray kills (assuming listo was killed by team gray).
    If Senna did the gray kill on N2, it makes sense there is no gray kill on N2.
    I have no idea what happened on N3 and why that kill is missing as well.

This actually settles my nerves a bit. That one N2 jailing likely explains a lot of the missing kills. Only one kill missing in the equation at this point.

--

You're right, it doesn't make too much sense that Crissi actually had a vest.
    It means we have one more killer than I already think we have.
    I should stop trusting the word of scum.

I still really wish to know what happened when Syriane visited Strikered on N3 though. This result is extremely confusing to me.

- - - Updated - - -

>> (assuming A-sayo killed Lora N1 and Dyra killed Senna N3 for team red)

These errors makes my post much harder to read :P

Deleted
    I am super busy at work an I've not had a chance to re-read but I do have time to address Danner.

In what world would a roleblock not trump a serial killer kill?
    This line of logic doesn't add up to me.
    I agree. Just my interpretation of what I thought he was saying.

Remind me, when did this happen again? I don't have that in my notes.
    You get visited by the SK on N3 but your alive day 4, probably means they were protected.