Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    If you wanted to broaden the scope of tinker races, you could include:

*Dwarfs with more sturdy machines
    *Draenei or lightforged draenei with light-based mechs
    *Blood elves with their arcane guardians or blood golems
    *Orcs or mag'har with Iron Horde machines
    The problem with that is some folks don't view any of that as legitimate technology, or as simply extensions of Goblin and Gnome tech.

Silly I know, but there are examples of that attitude in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Could you go into a bit more detail with that? Like would this "various tech" be just an assortment of abilities cobbled together like the Bounty Hunter class from SwotR, or would there be more cohesion (i.e. a Draenei-based spec, a Titan-based spec, etc.)?
    Probably the former. Like having an Arrakoa solar cannon and being able to drop a Draenei power crystal that empowers you like the Probius' crystals from HotS being housed in a single DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    If you wanted to broaden the scope of tinker races, you could include:

*Dwarfs with more sturdy machines
    *Draenei or lightforged draenei with light-based mechs
    *Blood elves with their arcane guardians or blood golems
    *Orcs or mag'har with Iron Horde machines
    My guess is that it would be easier to explain things by having goblin/gnomes steal or adapt tech from those areas rather than have entire races get their own spin on the class. Blizzard already spends an inordinate amount of time coming up with each new form for each race of druid. Having another class require that kind of customization is probably outside the realm of possibility.
    Fastest proven leveling up methods: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49085801

I say it stays goblin and gnome only

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Agreed.

@Rhamses: Your idea sounds interesting. Feel free to PM me more ideas about this "Artificer" spec. If you can produce enough material, I'll make it a spec for this concept and I'll give you credit for it.
    My comic series inspired by WoW:

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    I won’t argue too hard, it just a fan-concept and I respect that...in game lore already supports multiple races being this class outside of the goblins and Gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I won’t argue too hard, it just a fan-concept and I respect that...in game lore already supports multiple races being this class outside of the goblins and Gnomes.
    Yeah, I think people can get a bit too caught up in these discussions. We need to remember that this entire thing is just a concept and in the end, Blizzard will decide what happens one way or the other.

Keep doing what you do best! We will never give up on the Tinker unique class idea! until it's implemented.

I want a bend metal ability like Bender from Futurama

This concept is really great! I love it! 4 specs is too much tho, imo 3 specs would be better. You should post this on official forum too. Maybe they'll consider it if it has many support by player there. Just like how DH finally make their entrance on Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    This concept is really great! I love it! 4 specs is too much tho, imo 3 specs would be better. You should post this on official forum too. Maybe they'll consider it if it has many support by player there. Just like how DH finally make their entrance on Legion.
    4 specs is perfect.