Hance shaman vs fury warrior mythic+

Looking to get into Highlvl mythic+ while coming back from a small leave but having a hardtime selling myself on a enhance shaman. Survival appears low and I dont think the aoe can compete with a fury warrior. How is the rotation compared to a fury warrior single target and aoe? I love the idea of the burst potential of the sham which is most appealing but is it better than a fury warrior? I'd prefer to play the easier of the class and focus more or enjoying the game and content than watching a shit ton of cds and buffs if that helps...

15+ Year Old Account
    ENH and Fury have their own pros and cons when going into M+. Enhance's surviveability is better than a fury warriors right now, but fury warrior AoE is simpler and in many cases, more effective. Single target, the enhance will likely pull ahead, but again warriors AoE is pretty nice when you are making your way to those bosses. If you're getting into really high keys, especially during tyranical, the longer execute phase may help the warriors catch up to the ENH.

As for rotation, you won't really find one with shaman. Its all priority queues. I love it. Then again, I've been playing enhance as my main for over 10 years. Fury, its a bit simpler, but its heavily reliant on maintaining enrage. That's why even the heavily nerfed Convergence of Fate trinket is still pretty much BiS for fury.

If you really just want the easier of the two classes, just go warrior. It won't always win out single target, but your AoE is solid and pretty simple. If you want to get a feel for each class, use a boost on one, then try it out for an hour or so. If you don't like it, delete it and re-use your boost on the other class. Good luck in your decision.

Thanks for some form of response was hoping for more feedback granted I still got time, i did start 2 level 100 trials warrior felt rather clunky and went through phases of having no enrage for quite a bit. I take it was more gear related than anything. Seeing alot of stuff on warriors revolving around battlecry and their cooldowns to be worth a damn. Its looking more like shaman now than anything and as you said no real rotation more of a priority and proc spec which is fine as long as i got light bulbs telling me when to whackamole.

are people truly this fucking lazy to say "hance" instead of enhance? fucking kids

Deleted
    Fury easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    are people truly this fucking lazy to say "hance" instead of enhance? fucking kids
    I was going to say the same thing. Or at least use ENH, I believe that's been the abbreviation for enhancement for years now. WTF is 'hance'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy my fury warrior alot. Their AoE is pretty easy. The only downside with fury is that it is 100% dependent on Battle Cry. It's so dependent on it that any version of Convergence of Fate is BiS for Fury. If you get the right legendarys it can be really fun. For mythic+ I'll rock the helm/belt for trash/cleave bosses and then switch to the legs/ring for single target. The rotation is pretty basic, just hope you enjoy button mashing.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I enjoy my fury warrior alot. Their AoE is pretty easy. The only downside with fury is that it is 100% dependent on Battle Cry. It's so dependent on it that any version of Convergence of Fate is BiS for Fury. If you get the right legendarys it can be really fun. For mythic+ I'll rock the helm/belt for trash/cleave bosses and then switch to the legs/ring for single target. The rotation is pretty basic, just hope you enjoy button mashing.
    Thats what I've been seeing alot of fury begs for Battle Cry and I <3 button mashing!!!!!. As for the other guy I can say Enhance perfectly fine you fucking puss I just choose not too <3 happy now? Can I get more than a 1st grade answer from you now and actually some input relating to the question?