Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    I did Khan back in 2016 during WoD with my mage, and it still felt easier and more consistent than some of the achievements mentioned above for Battlemaster (I don't have it and I can't imagine how it's possible to do some SotA ones or the 7 mins AV win).

I just can't ignore the fact that we have these "looks impossible to do" achievements in some of the older BG-s, and here is this Seething Shore where after 2 days I have only the 100 wins (I'm around 40) and the 25000 score achievements left for master.

I'm just farming honor currently to reach lvl25 before next expansion, so I myself looking for more efficient ways to get honor than doing BG achievements (some of them still happen randomly and it should work like that imo, just get them naturally as you follow the rules of the BG).
    Its not so much the RNG, fuck that, I don't care about them being hard. I'll get over that; Just give me the proper tools I once had AKA stop nerfing fun Blizzard.

Say, I have a 2009 date on my AB exalted. Quite the grind, but I didn't mind it at all. We had awesome premade fun, and else I could solo myself if I didn't find enough...I usually lead my own raids...Always been that type, I don't really want to join other people's groups/raids if I can avoid it...I'm in control, its best
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

On my warlock, I struggle with the achievements to cap and return flags, being the slowest class in the game. Killing the flag carrier is easy enough, but there's always someone with a blink or dash to click on it first. Maybe I'll finally be able to get Frenzied Defender during Children's Week when there are a number of players who repeatedly pick up the enemy flag and drop it so non-pvpers can get recaps.

I think Blizzard should re-evaluate the achievements that are nearly impossible to do in the current game. The stuff like defending all the gates in Strand never happen anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Ehh works is a broad statement. The addon, as all the others like it over the years, are just a monitoring addon. It does not really do anything...Still cant sign as group, everyone has to install the damn thing (gl with pugs install addon...) and then its just pure luck if it works....Sign at same time etc etc
    i did the av in 6 min with pugs2017 we used voice com and had every one download the addon and we had no problem getting ppl and it was smoth we had an macro where we expliened everything but ya its still posible to do

I don't know how you'd do Not Even A Scratch even with a premade. The demos die in three hits nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    I don't know how you'd do Not Even A Scratch even with a premade. The demos die in three hits nowadays.
    Bumpy Yes, some mechanics was also changed over the years. Basicly as I said before; The people who did the grinds back in 2010+ had it much easier. Its not even comparable...Its like playing an RTS on hard vs easy mode. I should know...My battlemaster is from back then.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The only one I need for the Meta is AB Perfect. Reach 1500 points while the other team gain 0. I did this HEAPS before achievements for added but haven't been able to get this done since. I have tried for a very long time. I'm even exalted with AB and gotten no where close. In how battlegrounds are right now, this achievement is almost impossible to get.

You complete them during wotlk or cata.