Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    To finish leveling my druid through classic. I stopped at level 42, then came back in Burning Crusade after reaching max level on a warlock. This time I'll finish, maybe even raid (heal - I mean innervate-bot) on him.

I honestly can't wait for ZG. It was such a fun raid in vanilla, I loved the whole thing. Beside that I want to try a class that I didn't play in vanilla but I'm not sure which yet.

My dream/hope is that Blizzard will over time re-release all the old expansions aswell, so that I can go through the entire story of WoW and do every quest on a single character. I'm somewhat of a completionist, and I've always regretted the fact that I didn't stick to one character and do it all with that one. This time around my aim is to become the greatest hero in all of Azeroth.

I know I'll be a troll, but I have yet to decide on a class. Probably warrior, but I'm considering druid aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Anguirel View Post
    Faction: Even as someone who loves Horde for most things, I'd say the Alliance quest experience is far superior (at least if you like to read the quest text). Both have their charm, certainly, but Alliance was just clearly worked on longer and got more polish (and also fewer unfinished quest chains -- they existed, but there weren't as many).

Class: Almost any work, they each have benefits. I'm still partial to Druid, as Travel Form and Stealth combine to help out a lot for casual play - but the time-to-kill was pretty long. For the most generally-useful casual experience, Hunter or Rogue are probably the best bet. Side note -- if you want to actually push buttons when fighting, avoid Paladin.

Race: If you go Alliance, and are playing a class that can be one, Human for the Rep-boost racial is amazing when there are so many rep grinds by the end. However, you'll potentially need to pick based on what class you want to play. If you go Priest, make sure to investigate the race-specific spells before choosing.

Professions: Double-Gathering is great for earning XP, money, and generally enjoying wandering around exploring - though be sure to invest in bags early (I'd even sacrifice spell ranks for more bag space starting out -- find a Tailor and make a deal to get some made). Alchemy can be great later for casual play -- you can get the transmutes to sell with almost no effort, and all the potions, elixirs, and flasks (assuming you can reach the lab in Scholo or BWL) can sell pretty well to raid groups (though just selling the herbs can work almost as well with less effort).
    Thank you

I will consider your recommendation.

i want to experience playing the older system specs, and seeing the classic zones again.....

thousand needles before it was ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Community and the random interactions in world. I loved playing the PServers and bumping into random people constantly, its a much more RPG orientated gaming experience.
    This.

I just want to play the game the way it was in Vanilla. I didn't start WoW until BC, but I have had many friends who played Vanilla and I want to experience the game the way they played it. I unfortunately was not able to because I simply joined the game too late.

I want the experience as close to real Vanilla as possible. I expect grinds, I expect slow gearing, I expect everything to feel like a slog. That's exactly what I want out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

No crybaby anduin high king yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    My dream/hope is that Blizzard will over time re-release all the old expansions aswell, so that I can go through the entire story of WoW and do every quest on a single character. I'm somewhat of a completionist, and I've always regretted the fact that I didn't stick to one character and do it all with that one. This time around my aim is to become the greatest hero in all of Azeroth.

I know I'll be a troll, but I have yet to decide on a class. Probably warrior, but I'm considering druid aswell.
    Side note: Vanilla Trolls can't be druids. That was a Cata addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Alterac Valley RTS hype.
    Sad news for you - even people on Vanilla servers don't play it the old school way anymore, it's usually just a zergfest there too.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

That is absolutely correct. Warrior it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Sad news for you - even people on Vanilla servers don't play it the old school way anymore, it's usually just a zergfest there too.
    Are you saying my nostalgic, rose-tinted memories of an earlier time won't be 1:1 recreatable in this modern version of the game?!

Unfathomable.
    Battle for Azeroth Alpha Club | Grand Marshal Hottage | Overwatch | Diablo III
    PC Specs: Intel i5 8600K @ 4.3Ghz | Corsair H60 | 16GB DDR4 @ 3.2Ghz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G | Gigabyte Z370N
    WD Black NVMe 1TB | 2x HGST 7K750 RAID0 | Corsair Graphite 380T Mini ITX Black | Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Nvidia SHIELD 32GB LTE | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red | Razer Blackwidow X Chroma | Asus VH242H

Dungeons and raids.

Leveling on a PvE server
    Vanilla fanboy - NOT a purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It is not disfigurement if it looks better.

pvp and some raids
    hit & run posting lol