Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Whats the point of this "news" post if half of it is "we dont know yet"? Besides a fake feel of something new and masking the fact how dead this site has become, of course.
    Just out of curiosity, what is it like to be so fantastically bitter and cynical that you feel the need to spit and spell doomsay over a article with datamined art in it?

Hmmm the characters don't have too much change to me. Looks very similar to the last one but since it is still in development I will reserve the rest of my judgements yet. Can't wait to see the final output.

And in fact, as I supposed, thanks god there’s no trace of Paladins in Zandalari’s playable classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    I think its a bit unfair that Horde are getting 2 new races for Druid class but Alliance is getting none.
    Horde aren't getting any new Pally races, so it works out.

Oh wow. That 'Bear' form is the silliest thing I have seen. I legitimately love the Zandalari trolls, but I hope that Bowser-with-tusks gets revised. I dislike it more than Darkspear troll flight form (which is saying something).

Boom-chicken looks awesome!

Here comes my 3rd Druid.

I love the new druid forms for the allied races. What gets me, though, is the fact that the horde get a few new Druid races, yet the Alliance don't. I know it must be a lore issue, BUT, I would like to see more alliance druids.

I agree, I'd like to see some more druid options for the Alliance too. Ideally I'd like to see something as distinct as Zandalari are for the Horde; give us something really different.

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Please let them be monks. Please let them be monks. Please let them be monks.
    No such luck for ya sorry, classes are listed above...

Quote Originally Posted by theclevy View Post
    No such luck for ya sorry, classes are listed above...
    The classes are most likely placeholder. We already know DI can be pallies, but they weren't listed in the datamining. Chances are, they just have the same classes as normal trolls from now due to them being copied over.

On what basis are you saying they're probably here to stay? The Dark Iron set is demonstrably false, so why would you trust the Zandalari list that came with it?

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Sadly, it seems the classes we do have are here to stay. Warrior, Hunter, shaman, rogue, druid, mage, priest and warlocks are by no means a bad rooster, but apart from druid nothing in it spices it up (mind you, all the new and completely unique druid forms spices it up plenty). I'm just let down they can't be neither monks, paladins or death knights.
    Why do you think they are here to stay? We know that the Dark Iron ones are not staying.

Deleted
    These Zandalari druid forms look terrible. Travel form's okay, moonkin form is 100% worse than the fat owl, I could get behind a turtle type bear form but this odd hybrid just looks like crap and cat form is just really, really bad. Why not just make it a lizard or something?

I wanted a sabre tooth..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackx View Post
    These Zandalari druid forms look terrible. Travel form's okay, moonkin form is 100% worse than the fat owl, I could get behind a turtle type bear form but this odd hybrid just looks like crap and cat form is just really, really bad. Why not just make it a lizard or something?
    Yasss! exactly, I thought I was the only one that prefers regular moonkin form to this crap, lol.

I'm either gonna glyph out of it, or keep my druid night elf.

Nice options for body paint!!! I would love that they kept both of them.
    The tribal one would be for my druid, and the golden one would be for my paladin (*fingers crossed*)

I would love that the scales would be optional though. I don't like them, especially on the faces (They look like warts! UGH...)

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    But the horde already has all the people who want to play "Badass" ugly races.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood elves would be a good fit, they have even had some NPC druids.
    Blood Elves can't shapeshift. The "druids" in game just cast resto spells, like Gilnean harvest witches. Due to their upbringing and race being the exact opposite of "connected to nature" they cannot control the "beast within" and would lose their mind as well as their human form if they ever attempted.
    It's why only the more "tribal" races and worgen (who have to control the beast as a necessity (a trick they learn from night elf druids in the starting zone in the first place, lorewise they cannot shapeshift before that part of the quest chain) can be playable druids. Blood elves are the opposite of everything a druid needs to be and should therefore be the last race in the game to become a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I definitely am going to make a Zandalari Troll Druid but...please, PLEASE can Horde just have ONE "pretty" race for Druids Cows, Cows with Antlers, Trolls, somehow even uglier Trolls. I just wanna be a pretty Druid on Horde that doesn't have to "hide" in animal form 24/7
    No. Badass > Pretty. If you want to be pretty go to alliance and play the damn night elves.

Deleted
    Idk, maybe i'm blind, but all faces look the same for me... I was kinda hoping for more. Anyway, the totems look realy nice