Deleted

Post Which Country Is The Greatest Threat to World Peace ?

Are you surprised by the results of this WIN/Gallup International survey asking people which country they felt was the greatest threat to world peace ?

If you're american (or exposed to us media) chances are you think ISIS, north korea or Iran are the big shots right now. They're not, and they never were. In fact at least 2 or them are the direct result of us foreign policy.

I think the unites states has objectively proven itself to be a dangerous country and stating that fact isn't nation bashing.

What are your thougths on the subject ?

While ISIS and NK are volatile and may blow up sooner or later,the US is capable of causing way more destruction imo,and are way too likely to do so considering their power

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, it means we're doing our job right then :-)

PHEAR US

But please manufacture stuff for us, thx!

This is also a map of future US states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any one country on its own is a threat to world peace. My biggest concern is multi-national corporations, both corrupt and uncorrupt. Machinations going on behind the scenes frightens the hell out of me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    North Korea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I don't think any one country on its own is a threat to world peace. My biggest concern is multi-national corporations, both corrupt and uncorrupt. Machinations going on behind the scenes frightens the hell out of me.
    That's true also. But if you have to pick a country, the biggest threats to world peace right now are 1) Russia, and 2) the US. The US is bad yes. But not quite as bad as Russia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    That's true also. But if you have to pick a country, the biggest threats to world peace right now are 1) Russia, and 2) the US.
    Whoops, I probably should have at least answered the question. I'm in line with your thoughts except that I would add China in there as well.

Are these communist wannabe posters serious or just trolling? They can't be real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Are these communist wannabe posters serious or just trolling? They can't be real.
    Arguments over feelings please

The US. Involved in more wars than any other country. Killed millions. Caused and is causing enormous suffering around the globe. Destabilized countries and entire regions.

USA, obsly.

Majority of the world is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    North Korea.
    How many wars has NK been involved in the past 100 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an ok thread, as it leads to nation bashing

Closing