Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Total time played with a screenshot!

Here we goes with my main:

I hate alts so most of my focus is on my main retri paladin Sin'dorei!

So yeah 861 days, 20 hours, and 36 mins :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Add about 40-50 more days to this old screenshot and that's where I'm at:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

there goes ur life. i hope it was fun.
    personally i hope at the end of my life i wont have wasted nearly 3 years gaming in total.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    personally i hope at the end of my life i wont have wasted nearly 3 years gaming in total.
    Tsk tsk talk about being rude really man. Who are you to decide which is waste of my time or not really? what I do man is really none of your business this is as you said my life ok?

And my life is a wonderful one thank you I am happily married and have my own children and house and a good life overall thank you.

I cant seem to add a screenshot to my post 0o but across my 10 toons ive got 372 days and 10hrs played.

This char was created back in 2007, when 2.0.3 went live. It's my only char till late WoD.

Disabled my UI on purpose
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-02-06 at 06:31 AM. Reason: a better screenshot

better then having wasted nearly 3 years and ALOT more money following a hobby like warhammer or getting drunk or watching tv like game of thrones or breaking bad

10+ Year Old Account
    It is called an interest or hobby, even some has it as a job. It is still more productive than your account.

On-topic: I'll try and screenshot some pictures for you when I get home, @Velshin. Though, it'll only be for 1 out of 3 accounts, as I don't have gametime on the others. I'll try and limit them all to just the most played characters, else it'll be too much. I know my main has over 550 days played (From TBC till Legion) and then a SHIT ton of alts.

Yes, my name is Gehco, and I am an Altoholic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

From the fact you're on a gaming forum, I fear you may have failed that goal already

Is anyone else confident at-least 50% of their 'played time' was spent afk?

10+ Year Old Account

Out of interest, when did you start playing WoW and have you taken any breaks from content?

Last time I did a calculation I had 551 days played on all characters, but have taken breaks, even sometimes when my sub has been running. I just did a quick calculation and when not including in game payments such as character transfers, it has cost me around about £1070 since I started playing in 2006.

This means its cost me just short of £2 a day, rounding to 8 pence an hour to play this game. Triple A games, if you are lucky you might get as much as 20 hours at nearly £3 an hour.

Tell me WoW isn't worth it. Best grand I ever spent.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-02-06 at 09:31 AM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Can't log on currently(might add a screenshot later if I remember), but it's around 800, with maybe 150-180 of that being during Legion. Started just before Wrath launch and took a break from 2nd week of Throne of Thunder until about a month into SoO.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-02-06 at 09:22 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this is the saddest thing I ever read.

I mean, what do you want to do with your life? Let me guess, you have a solid plan, School->University->Work 50 years->Die. The fun times involve your wedding night and like when you get some minor tax reduction?

When I die, I personally hope I have "wasted" as much as possible. Time spent doing something you like is not time wasted.

The meaning of life, in my opinion, is to have fun and enjoy it.

I have no idea how many days I have in WoW, a few hundred, no subscription atm, but in total, time I spent on ALL gaming is prolly 2000 days or more and 1000 days on other fun activities like movies, parties, sport activities etc. And I just hope I can keep doing things I enjoy till I die.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    I spend a lot of time with the game open in the background with my character on, so a pretty good amount of my time is just spent idling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

This is not counting all the characters that have been deleted over the years, or recently because of allied races.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Slacking in last year (got a daughter)
    https://imgur.com/a/M2806
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I spend a lot of time with the game open in the background with my character on, so a pretty good amount of my time is just spent idling.

snip...
    gimme dat sword :C

I've built up a lot of time over 13 years.

https://imgur.com/a/9BYaS

Get on my level scrub.

Okay, that was a joke, but I probably have something like ~350/380 days.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-02-06 at 10:04 AM.

<snip>

Holy hell man. That's like 8 hours a day for 7 years straight! Although I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon of the whole "You have no life." I honestly wish I had more time to sit down and play. Especially now that I'm married to someone who wants to play with me. I just can't do it because I have to deal with not having enough money to live lol.