Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ...
    Personally, I think all the races in BaF will be allied races. I mean come on.. Who doesn't wanna be a ninja turtle? xD. However I think my question would be, Which races go on what. On alliance we currently have LF Draenei, Velves, and Dark Irons, while horde have HM Tauren, Nightborne, and Mag'har. I can see Tortollens being neutral (Spelt that wrong) And we know Zandalari are going horde, and Kul tirin are going Alliance. That leaves the Sethrak, Vulpera, and the vampire guys (I forgot their names) Obviously, the vampire guys are going horde, and I can see the Sethrak doing so aswell. So horde would have 6 races right there. So I could see Vulpera going to the alliance, but that's a toss up. There is also apparently these lightbased undead I've been hearing about? That will likely be an alliance race. idk there is so much here. Maybe Sethrak, Vulpera and Tortollens will all be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The withered are no longer a problem with the lightwell and the sanlayn were just throw away npc for the alliance campaign or else we would have hear about them in the horde side, the vulpera probably are the best belt for the horde currently
    We don't know of the Wretched and Withered are cured with the Lightwell (i assume it doesn't as the Arcandor do nothing for the Withered).

Also have in mind that not all the Blood Princes are dead (There are 2 that appear in the Resurrection of Arugal that are still missing)

Note: Yeah, you're right with the Vulpera having the best bet in this things, but i really wish we, eventually, get Sanlayn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Personally, I think all the races in BaF will be allied races. I mean come on.. Who doesn't wanna be a ninja turtle? xD. However I think my question would be, Which races go on what. On alliance we currently have LF Draenei, Velves, and Dark Irons, while horde have HM Tauren, Nightborne, and Mag'har. I can see Tortollens being neutral (Spelt that wrong) And we know Zandalari are going horde, and Kul tirin are going Alliance. That leaves the Sethrak, Vulpera, and the vampire guys (I forgot their names) Obviously, the vampire guys are going horde, and I can see the Sethrak doing so aswell. So horde would have 6 races right there. So I could see Vulpera going to the alliance, but that's a toss up. There is also apparently these lightbased undead I've been hearing about? That will likely be an alliance race. idk there is so much here. Maybe Sethrak, Vulpera and Tortollens will all be neutral.
    Why would the Vulpera go Alliance? The Alliance have almost none connection with them, while the Horde even have the whole reputation with them (and the whole Voldun zone helping them against the Sethrak), if the Vulpera joins anyone, they will join the Horde, and that alone may push the Sethrak to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    We don't know of the Wretched and Withered are cured with the Lightwell (i assume it doesn't as the Arcandor do nothing for the Withered).

Also have in mind that not all the Blood Princes are dead (There are 2 that appear in the Resurrection of Arugal that are still missing)

Note: Yeah, you're right with the Vulpera having the best bet in this things, but i really wish we, eventually, get Sanlayn.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would the Vulpera go Alliance? The Alliance have almost none connection with them, while the Horde even have the whole reputation with them (and the whole Voldun zone helping them against the Sethrak), if the Vulpera joins anyone, they will join the Horde, and that alone may push the Sethrak to the Alliance.
    Sethrak probably will be like the tortolla and remain neutral because they dont have any special interaction with any faction and probably the alliance will get some race from the kultiran islands(maybe that rumored mad max gnomes or the weird tree people).

What I wonder will blizzard add another ladder of allied races? They arent hard to create because they share skeleton with another preestablish races and add more time gating content

Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Worst case scenario: Sethrak Horde and Alliance Naga.
    Btw one of the model as a piercing on his frills as an accessory. Possible accessory I can think of are tail ring options.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-09-05 at 08:12 AM.

When every race will be playable then what neutral races will be there for us? Like imagine northrend every neutral race alied.. Who give us q for best fishing pole ever? You dont need every race to be playable xd grow up little bit pray for new worgen and goblin models

So someone pointed out something Veeeerrrry interesting in a different thread.

For those of you who don't know, when you go to recruit the Mag'har, Sylvanas gives you a time crystal maguffin that allows you to teleport back to AU Draenor, just 30 years into the future. You recruit them, and bring them back through portals.

Well, the player had the wherewithal to pan the camera, and you can quite clearly see in the video, on either side, two other races escaping (and are flagged hostile). Botani in the upper left-hand side, and Saberon in the upper right hand side both running out of portals and disappearing into the wilderness. Clearly Blizzard isn't done with them yet.

So we can safely add Botani and Saberon into the allied race possibility pool.

I see it as this.

If Blizzard decides to add two more Allied races that are part of the BfA story arc and not races irrelevant to the current story like Arrakoa, Ogre, or Jinyu or what have you. Those two allied races are going to be Vulpera and Sethrak as those are the only two possible races that have numbers/interest/gravitas behind them. It won’t be hostile races like blood trolls, quillbor, or drust. It won’t be a bland neutral quest giver race like Tortollan.

Given the questing between both factions and both Vulpera and Sethrak, it’ll be Horde Vulpera and Alliance Sethrak. Not because the Alliance and the Sethrak have a close relationship, in fact I would say the Horde have an arguably closer relationship with Sethrak than the Alliance does. Just that the Horde has a much better relationship with Vulpera than Sethrak, whereas the Alliance only has hostile interactions with Vulpera, and by process of elimination, Sethrak would go Alliance. Again, this is only if Blizzard decides to add more BFA relevant allied races.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I see it as this.

If Blizzard decides to add two more Allied races that are part of the BfA story arc and not races irrelevant to the current story like Arrakoa, Ogre, or Jinyu or what have you. Those two allied races are going to be Vulpera and Sethrak as those are the only two possible races that have numbers/interest/gravitas behind them. It won’t be hostile races like blood trolls, quillbor, or drust. It won’t be a bland neutral quest giver race like Tortollan.

Given the questing between both factions and both Vulpera and Sethrak, it’ll be Horde Vulpera and Alliance Sethrak. Not because the Alliance and the Sethrak have a close relationship, in fact I would say the Horde have an arguably closer relationship with Sethrak than the Alliance does. Just that the Horde has a much better relationship with Vulpera than Sethrak, whereas the Alliance only has hostile interactions with Vulpera, and by process of elimination, Sethrak would go Alliance. Again, this is only if Blizzard decides to add more BFA relevant allied races.
    You be right, ok? Cuz I want, ok?
    Please don't kill me Mommy, ok Mommy? I love you!

Immortal
    I see it as this.

Given the questing between both factions and both Vulpera and Sethrak, it’ll be Horde Vulpera and Alliance Sethrak.
    God I hope you're right, I wanna be a snakeman.

I wanna I wanna I wanna!

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    God I hope you're right, I wanna be a snakeman.

I wanna I wanna I wanna!
    Me wanna too. Best race this expac.
    Please don't kill me Mommy, ok Mommy? I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Go away lol. Non-bipedal snakes will never happen
    naga

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

I dont think lore wise alliance would fit with the sethrak. Most of their storyline runs around the horde. i think both vulp and sethrak will be a playable for the horde just not at the same time. Itd make sense since the vulp had much much more development and details done to them than the snakes. It could mean ones ready to be an allied race and one isnt yet. As for who the Alliance gets in return, i do not know, since i havent played their bfa storyline

I see it as this.

You're forgetting the interest in the Drust. That would probably be a race closer to Gorak Tul.

You also have the Saberon and the Botani now as possiblities.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    You're forgetting the interest in the Drust. That would probably be a race closer to Gorak Tul.

You also have the Saberon and the Botani now as possiblities.
    Drust are pretty much extinct and bred into the Kul'Tirans, I couldn't see them becoming playable because it'd make KTH redundant

Saberon and Botani are definite maybes now, but there's like... 3 of them on Azeroth. Botani can sidestep it because they reproduce non-standardly, but if we had Azeroth born Saberon they'd basically be an entire tribe of inbreds.

As an aside: with how underwhelming BFA is turning out to be and them starting to go into a mode that feels like damage control, part of me is hoping we'll start getting "In case of emergency break glass" mode and the Devs, wanting to pander to players to keep them playing, will see threads like these and go "Okay what do players want? Sethrak? Okay Sethrak then!" on impulse
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-09-16 at 05:21 PM.

Lol @ anyone thinking lore wise that the Horde would choose the useless Vulpera over the Sethrak that have an empire and a loa.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Saberon and Botani are definite maybes now, but there's like... 3 of them on Azeroth. Botani can sidestep it because they reproduce non-standardly, but if we had Azeroth born Saberon they'd basically be an entire tribe of inbreds.
    According to that scenario, only about 30 or so Mag'har made it to our world. In-game representations don't match what the story demands, population-wise. Those three saberon could be a whole tribe for all we know.

That being said I'm much more interested in the Botani as an allied race. Almost as much as the sneks.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Drust are pretty much extinct and bred into the Kul'Tirans, I couldn't see them becoming playable because it'd make KTH redundant

As an aside: with how underwhelming BFA is turning out to be and them starting to go into a mode that feels like damage control, part of me is hoping we'll start getting "In case of emergency break glass" mode and the Devs, wanting to pander to players to keep them playing, will see threads like these and go "Okay what do players want? Sethrak? Okay Sethrak then!" on impulse
    There are more than three. Someone else pointed this out. The numbers shown in game don't represent real numbers of them crossing, otherwise there would be exactly 15 maghar orcs, 10 void elves, etc, and thus not enough for an allied race.

I can definitely see botani joining Alliance. They don't have Primals on Azeroth. But they didn't have world trees on Draenor. I can see them coming together to bring back Teladrassil from the charred stump, and forming vengeful groups to hunt Horde.