Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gonna be hard to choose between Zandalari or Upright Maghar Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Gonna be hard to choose between Zandalari or Upright Maghar Orc.
    I wonder if they can even be Warlocks, uncorrupted Orcs must loathe demons just like Draenei do, they're probably pretty fel averse.

They look awesome. I hope the racials will be somewhat competitive in pvp!

Deleted
    I will wait for the racials. I love my berserk...

I'll be honest, I think the chances of Zandalari lock are slim. While there are examples of them, they just don't seem to fit into their culture. It wouldn't be that they are impossible, but more likely that there are many other classes that make more sense than locks that would probably get priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    I'll be honest, I think the chances of Zandalari lock are slim. While there are examples of them, they just don't seem to fit into their culture. It wouldn't be that they are impossible, but more likely that there are many other classes that make more sense than locks that would probably get priority.
    According to wowhead zandalari troll classes include druids,hunters,mages,priests,rogues,shamans,warlocks and warriors.
    http://www.wowhead.com/zandalari-troll-allied-race

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Black View Post
    According to wowhead zandalari troll classes include druids,hunters,mages,priests,rogues,shamans,warlocks and warriors.
    http://www.wowhead.com/zandalari-troll-allied-race
    That was premature datamining, it is fully possible that they are using the current troll classes as placeholder. We know for a fact that the Dark Iron ones are incorrect (missing shaman and paladin), so most are assuming that Zandalari are incorrect as well. The classes have never been officially announced by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know what Ill do if Zandalari cant be warlocks. So.. so tired of the way a lot of gear looks on my forsaken. It ALL looks good on a Zandalari god dammit!

The race looks sick, but as a warlock I value very much the extra haste and the increadibly utility goblins' Rocket Jump offer, in both pvp and pve, it lets me escape melees, avoid certain terrains, jump off a cliff and not suffer any damage, it's also a nice gap closer... and goblins are getting an update Soon™... so Zandalaris must have extremely good racials for me to change to it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Zandalari can be Warlocks?

...Is this about the wowhead datamining? That was wrong about Dark Iron classes - could be wrong about Zandalari too, since Warlocks and Rogues are the two combinations of the are not very lore-related to the Zandalari. No relevant record of Zandalari dealing with fel magicks, and their society do not value dextery and subterfuge.

Deleted
    they don't show shoes so not me I hate the troll toes

10+ Year Old Account
    If Forsaken don't get an upright position like Orcs, yeah I'll go Zan Troll
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

10+ Year Old Account
    dont come in here with your logic and make me all despressed and shit.

ZANDALARI WARLOCK PLZ BLIZ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    dont come in here with your logic and make me all despressed and shit.

ZANDALARI WARLOCK PLZ BLIZ
    Zandalari can and will be Warlocks. They practiced Demonology way before other trolls even touched it and pretty much preceeded the Gurubashi Warlocks.

They did not, however, practice it influenced by the legion but instead on their own volition and necessity and they even learned to possess demons (See Demoniacs).

There are Zandalari mobs in Isle of Thunder called Spiritweavers who use Warlock spells such as Shadow Bolt and Drain Soul, which are very iconic Lock spells.

So worry not, they are coming. If the datamining was based on the original Troll classes minus the hero classes they would've included Monk too, which isn't the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Wait, Zandalari can be Warlocks?

...Is this about the wowhead datamining? That was wrong about Dark Iron classes - could be wrong about Zandalari too, since Warlocks and Rogues are the two combinations of the are not very lore-related to the Zandalari. No relevant record of Zandalari dealing with fel magicks, and their society do not value dextery and subterfuge.
    The Zandalari empire has more nuances than you think, some classes might not be the dominant but they still exist despite not being their most prominent ones. Zandalari are primarily Priests and Arcanists but they do possess agents of darker forces in their midst. For one consider the Demoniacs, a special form of Demonologists who used their powers against Hakkar, the Spiritweavers and the organization Shera Ali'kh, which is literally a group of Rogues and the Zandalari Warscouts. Some methods might be discouraged by their high and mighty priest castes but they still exist and are highly necessary for the safety of the civilization and those not inclined for the most revered sources of power will seek others and prosper, even if in the shadows.

But this shouldn't be discussed here, this is not a Lore forum so moving on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanarika View Post
    Zandalari can and will be Warlocks. They practiced Demonology way before other trolls even touched it and pretty much preceeded the Gurubashi Warlocks.

They did not, however, practice it influenced by the legion but instead on their own volition and necessity and they even learned to possess demons (See Demoniacs).

There are Zandalari mobs in Isle of Thunder called Spiritweavers who use Warlock spells such as Shadow Bolt and Drain Soul, which are very iconic Lock spells.

So worry not, they are coming. If the datamining was based on the original Troll classes minus the hero classes they would've included Monk too, which isn't the case.

Oh thank god, you just saved my day! *breathes out*

Deleted
    And how do you know this? Do you know what their racials are?

10+ Year Old Account
    afaik no one knows that yet

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never racechange my UD Lock. Imo it's one of the best matching class-race-combos in the game.

Easiest $25 Blizz will ever get from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Zandalari warlock has got to be one of the best male player models in the game.
    Don't they just use the night elf model? In terms of skeleton and body posture. Probably casting animations as well.