Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Don't they just use the night elf model? In terms of skeleton and body posture. Probably casting animations as well.
    They use the skeleton, not the model. I mean, grab a naked male night elf and a zandalari troll and you'd have to be willfully blind to miss the obvious differences, especially the horrendous animations male night elves have on top of their low rez hair and skin options not to mention the atrocious customization options (females get markings but males only get hobo beards, even though malfurion has face markings).

The casting animations are not even the same as male night elves. Which is a good thing.

I think I'm finally tired of armor looking like shit on Undead models, everything is just too small so I might actually change over to Zandalari.

Now that they're super tall I don't like the caster look on them that much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    I think I'm finally tired of armor looking like shit on Undead models, everything is just too small so I might actually change over to Zandalari.
    I went with Nightborn but honestly the model looks good but the Nightelf casting animation they use has got the be the worst in game still hoping that warlock actually get class casting animations like mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    I went with Nightborn but honestly the model looks good but the Nightelf casting animation they use has got the be the worst in game still hoping that warlock actually get class casting animations like mages.
    The only mage casting animations are the hideous hand racket wave when throwing ice lance and casting blizzard. For all the others you use your racial casting animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reek View Post
    Problem with undead are the floathing shoulders, otherwise I like the undead, changed from Troll because of the stupid walk and run animations to Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodeus View Post
    They had some in the datamined files that looked really cool, they're still workin on stuff though so we should see it eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Problem with undead are the floathing shoulders, otherwise I like the undead, changed from Troll because of the stupid walk and run animations to Undead.
    I always really liked fem undead casting animations but hated mogging just cause of the way the armor is on them. So much more satisfying on fully clothed models instead of the chopping up.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I always really liked fem undead casting animations but hated mogging just cause of the way the armor is on them. So much more satisfying on fully clothed models instead of the chopping up.
    This is my undead warlock, there isnt that much chopping up.

and here my hunter, looks okayish too

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    looks okayish too
    The fact that you feel the need to say this kind of speaks for itself.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Robes look crap on undead chest is squished and the leg part is stretched.
    But on OP topic if nightborn don't get something better then nightelf shit casting animation then i might swap again.

Hi,

I'm dumping Warlocks forever ... and this site is not help when it comes to information on how to improve things ... consistently, with all the suggestions here, in the 70's and 80's the Warlock is always 4th on DPS and is continually getting dumped regardless of situation ... and it is embarrassing.

They can take their Warlock Bullshit and cram it ... I'm tired of it!

Bye? Sorry you're bad?

What does this even have to do with the topic?
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-04-26 at 05:10 PM.

Ahem.. How do you know how well tier sets will match to Zandalari? Is it a guess? Also, we need to know the casting animations! They need to be really good to abandon my belf
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try it for a while, but will likely go back to Undead female as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    Definitively gonna make a Zandalari. But I do love my belf lock, not sure if I want to change her. Maybe if I want a second lock (for whatever reason). If not I am probably going to roll Zandalari druid. Those flight and travel forms <3
    Since they nerfed arcane torrent I'll most likely be races changing

No one.

Deleted
    Blue post "Warlock was incorrectly listed as an available option for Zandalari at the What’s Next panel at BlizzCon. The Zandalari have no connection to fel magic, and will not be able to be Warlocks."

Deleted
    it is a shame since a ~year on every sheet Zandalar Troll can be a WL
    2 Months before they release the race; oh sorry we made a mistake no one get it - shit company... so disapointet

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently no one. lul