The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

ARMS rotation with 4pc T21

I finally got 4 pc heroic T21 and now im trying to figure out how to play it. ARMS COMPENDIUM doesnt have any specific instructions for 4pc T21

NOTE: I have been Trauma/FoB since they ruined focused rage build. If you want to tell me to go rend, go away instead.

Above 20%, am I supposed to wait for 3 stacks, or just use WW as filler as before?

Below 20%, am I supposed to use WW at all?

Thanks

Above - just the standard prio list, nothing changes for Trauma/FoB.

Below - you use WW on 3 stacks ONLY IF you have 3 relics for a Trait "Many Will Fall" (aka WW damage).

Rend/TM is below Trauma/FoB now in simulated damage on ST with 4T21 and Gloves/Ayala.
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2018-02-07 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Below - you use WW on 3 stacks ONLY IF you have 3 relics for a Trait "Many Will Fall" (aka WW damage).
    What are you basing this on? I thought below 20% whirwind is never used. All rage is spent on execute and MS.

OP. T21 rotation is just a cut-down version of T20, with WW replacing Slam. i.e.
    a) Remove Rend from your rotation
    b) Remove Bladestorm/Ravager from your totation
    What you are left with is the T21 rotation.
    Last edited by mmoc129305dbce; 2018-02-07 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qob View Post
    What are you basing this on? I thought below 20% whirwind is never used. All rage is spent on execute and MS.

OP. T21 rotation is just a cut-down version of T20, with WW replacing Slam. i.e.
    a) Remove Rend from your rotation
    b) Remove Bladestorm/Ravager from your totation
    What you are left with is the T21 rotation.
    On this. http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.html

Check the execute prio. In the profile it has 3 Many Will Fall traits, and uses WW twice on execute on 3 stacks of Weighted Blade.
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2018-02-07 at 09:17 AM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does 3 stack WW have priority over MS, SDexecute, or CS? Prior to execute phase, I mean.

I dont have 3 MWF relics, so I guess 4pc is a waste under 20%

Quote Originally Posted by mrchee View Post
    Does 3 stack WW have priority over MS, SDexecute, or CS? Prior to execute phase, I mean.

I dont have 3 MWF relics, so I guess 4pc is a waste under 20%
    I wouldn't use WW in execute phase unless you have 3 MWF. It would be a DPS loss.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does 3 stack WW have priority over MS, SD execute, or CS?
    Still no answer. Anyone?

Deleted
    No, it is actually all in the compendium.
    Last edited by mmoc129305dbce; 2018-02-08 at 09:51 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Does 3 stack WW have priority over MS, SD execute, or CS?
    Still no answer. Anyone?
    No, it is actually all in the compendium.
    Nope. It talks about T20, but zilch in the actual rotation section regarding T21, let alone anything answering the specific question I am asking . Just wasted my time rereading it again after your troll post

Well you are correct as in it does not say that it has prio over any of those because is does not, if it had it would be mentioned. No matter what you basically want to use CS on cd to proc SD and consume SD with MS and fill/proc tactician with WW prior to execute and if you have ayalas then throw the procs in according to priolist on compendium.

One could argue that it not being mentioned means it warrants no attention as has no effect on your rotation, should you be lucky with multiple tactician procs and having your SD MS resetting CS just means when your luck runs out your next WW is a bit more powerful.

Deleted
    Nope. It talks about T20, but zilch in the actual rotation section regarding T21, let alone anything answering the specific question I am asking . Just wasted my time rereading it again after your troll post
    I repeat, the rotation is in the compendium, look again at this, and say why you think it isn't t21 rotation.

Standard Rotation/Priority List:
    Colossus Smash if no Shattered Defenses buff
    Rend if not applied (and talented)
    Execute if Ayala’s Stone Heart proc
    Mortal Strike if SD buff
    Mortal Strike if zero Executioner’s Precision debuffs
    Overpower if talented
    Rend if <2.4s remaining on debuff
    Cleave (if you have FoB talented, and don’t have Archavon’s Heavy Hand equipped)
    Slam (Or Whirlwind if FoB talented)

10+ Year Old Account
    You should work on reading comprehension then, as its right there.

Mortal Strike if SD buff
    Overpower if talented
    Cleave (if you have FoB talented, and don’t have Archavon’s Heavy Hand equipped)

Oh gee wilikers

I repeat, the rotation is in the compendium, look again at this, and say why you think it isn't t21 rotation.

Mortal Strike if SD buff
    Overpower if talented
    Actually, this prio list is very confusing for Ayala procs. If you have CS off cd and get Ayala proc, you CS then Execute, and you HOLD MS. This is stupid, because you basically pigeonhole yourself to waiting for Tactitian proc, and you ONLY WW. That's not right, especially with 2-3 MS you could fit without the proc, and MS cost/damage ratio with gloves. Do you HAVE to wait for SD? It doesn't sound right.

Also, I guess OPs question is that should you use WW when you get 3 Tactitian procs in a row, and you get 4th with 3 stacks of Weighted Blade. Legitimate question, btw.
    Last edited by VyersReaver; 2018-02-11 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Actually, this prio list is very confusing for Ayala procs. If you have CS off cd and get Ayala proc, you CS then Execute, and you HOLD MS. This is stupid, because you basically pigeonhole yourself to waiting for Tactitian proc, and you ONLY WW. That's not right, especially with 2-3 MS you could fit without the proc, and MS cost/damage ratio with gloves. Do you HAVE to wait for SD? It doesn't sound right.

Also, I guess OPs question is that should you use WW when you get 3 Tactitian procs in a row, and you get 4th with 3 stacks of Weighted Blade. Legitimate question, btw.
    If you think the t21 rotation should be updated or improved probably best to raise the issue on the Arms Compendium thread, or possibly the arms discord channel.

(Oh yes, thanks for pointing out the WW during execute in the apl, I hadn't realised it was there)
    Last edited by mmoc129305dbce; 2018-02-11 at 11:37 AM.