10+ Year Old Account

What's with the super bad players today?

Laughably bad players today, kinda depressing carrying them and you can't leave without the leaver debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got today a match where i encountered guys spaming. "Sieg heil gay empire" And guess what? I repaid them for losing match, because they lost previous match for me.

Sweet cold vengeance better, than pseudo blizzard reports.

A lot of players play too much against bots on easy mode. When they fight against real player they have no idea what to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I've got today a match where i encountered guys spaming. "Sieg heil gay empire" And guess what? I repaid them for losing match, because they lost previous match for me.

Sweet cold vengeance better, than pseudo blizzard reports.
    Your solution to bad players is... throwing? Sounds like you are part of the problem.

"Today"? I've had a sudden influx of incompetence for the past week or two now.

I played eleven games one night last week, and only won the final game. What's sad is that this streak could have been broken at around the 5th game, but during said game (after losing 2 of our keeps) on Cursed Hollow, we actually managed a team kill. I said to the team to take at least one keep to alleviate the catapult pressure in our lanes - pinging an exposed keep several times - but our Kerrigan somehow convinced our team that taking Seige Giants was a better plan. As Valeera, I couldn't push a keep, and needless to say, we lost as soon as the enemy team respawned.

I don't usually get upset playing this game, but for the first time, I was actually quite angry.
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2018-02-08 at 03:55 AM.

Yea, I had this problem too. The funny thing, Maiev was played pretty good on both sides so she wasn't a problem. But if ur team with much better setup loses 4 vs 3 in each teamfight then something went wrong. Probably ppl are leveling their lowest heroes to farm event chests, so u are teamed with tons of 1 lvl characters. I solved this problem by taking multitask heroes who can carry the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyllypaladin View Post
    Your solution to bad players is... throwing? Sounds like you are part of the problem.
    They throwed previous game i've played with them, so why i should not repay the favor? If blizzard should stop toying with resocialization bullshit in thier games, things might work diffrent.

New hero release with new event release

Deleted
    They throwed previous game i've played with them, so why i should not repay the favor? If blizzard should stop toying with resocialization bullshit in thier games, things might work diffrent.
    I bet those other throwers have some lame excuse for their behaviour too.

Yesterday i had at least 1 person admit to playing a character for the first time. IN 3 out of 4 QM games...

It's patch week. Quality always drops a few notches the first few days as it brings out a lot of people who don't play regularly.

Deleted
    You recognize you would suffer from harder restrictions, too, don't you? You make the same shit they do and seem a lil bit toxic tbh, just like OP ist obviously, too. Else he wouldn't open such a thread.

Fun times https://prnt.sc/ibw7q4

I know the quality drops for a week after the patch but logic dictates both teams would get equal amount of bad players, which is apparently not the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Laughably bad players today, kinda depressing carrying them and you can't leave without the leaver debuff.
    Welcome to seasonal Events and new hero release. Matchmaking gets ten times worse than it already is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Fun times https://prnt.sc/ibw7q4

I know the quality drops for a week after the patch but logic dictates both teams would get equal amount of bad players, which is apparently not the case.
    Beacuse the matchmaker is fucking terrible. That or it forces a 50/50 W/L as best it can. Some times it does really feel like it.

And then the 3rd guy gets you in his next game and decides to throw it as a means of revenge. And then another guy does the same to the 3rd guy and so on. Cool plan!