Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Alpha Live

Battle for Azeroth Alpha Live
    Battle for Azeroth alpha servers are live! Only a very small number of people have been invited so far. Be sure to opt in if you want a chance to get an invite.

hypetrain, go!
    <inactive>

7+ Year Old Account
    Here we goooo!

woooooo choo choo

My day and it's productivity just ended abruptly.

10+ Year Old Account
    sadly I will never get an expansion alpha.

Wooo, just checked my launcher and the Alpha option is there for me <3

Not another Streamer only start please Blizzard, let some normies in too.

Is alpha beta now? Aren't alphas like family & friends?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I'll double-check my opt-in settings but I *think* it is a bit early for me to get in. I'll be lucky to get in regular Beta. Entered and lost so many contests for Legion - and only got in at the very end on an old account I didn't really use anymore. Heh.

Aren't there NDA's with this? How are they allowing streaming? Maybe I'm just being dumb.

Streamers, fansites owners and server first mythic raiders only like last time or they allowing the common man in this time?

When it comes to getting early beta/alpha access:
    Be sure to have constant 3-digit viewers on twich or a 5-digit sub YT-Channel, been affiliated with Blizzard before. Otherwise I would rather play the lottery.

Yay! Most annoying dude on earth got Alpha...they could have given it to someone watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    Streamers, fansites owners and server first mythic raiders only like last time or they allowing the common man in this time?
    Am none of those things

There are also friends and family ^^

They usually start off small and trickle folks in though, so shouldn't be too long.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2018-02-07 at 08:14 PM.

This is the streamer/media alpha, only people with a popular stream/YT have been given an invite. World first mythic raiders gets it next batch.

Only a very small number of people(who steam/youbtbe and kiss blizzards butt) have been invited so far

{FIXED}

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    Aren't there NDA's with this? How are they allowing streaming? Maybe I'm just being dumb.
    There hasn't been any NDAs since Cata Alpha, IIRC.

On topic though. Enough non-streamers and even non-raiders got their invites as well.

Whelp interesting to see the Alpha up but gonna have to wait a bit longer for some less bias reviews

And lol Botted89 gets in despite basically botting twitch views
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2018-02-07 at 08:24 PM.