Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Watching them going through the dungeon and seeing these stupid fucking class buffs make a return is mind-boggling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hotted even said WoW is extremely boring lol. Yet he gets Alpha.

10+ Year Old Account
    More Alphas given out to those who won't report anything, but use it so they can find out the best Leveling routes, leveling exploits or other fancy things.

Sodapoppin that HATES Legion gets Alpha hahaha. If he hates Legion he will not like BFA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    More Alphas given out to those who won't report anything, but use it so they can find out the best Leveling routes, leveling exploits or other fancy things.
    Not to mention getting tons of viewers on Twitch

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Is alpha beta now? Aren't alphas like family & friends?
    There's internal and external Alpha. Then there's closed Beta and Open Beta.. usually. Im pretty sure this is the External Alpha part.

More of the same people that always get in, more of the same bugs never getting reported. Yay.

How does the dmg work? They do like 1k crits at lvl 110, so what dmg do they do at level 1?

By "small numbers" you mean only streamers. Looks like Legion part 2 only streamers get in again. Better chance of getting a key from a streamer then blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Is alpha beta now? Aren't alphas like family & friends?
    A lot you youtubers and streamers get it. Sure prob family and friends too and some lucky random.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    By "small numbers" you mean only streamers. Looks like Legion part 2 only streamers get in again. Better chance of getting a key from a streamer then blizz.
    Nah. I have a buddy who's 2/11 LFR "raider" and a tmog hunter, he got an invite >_> But streamers are the majority of those who received the first wave of invites, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Felthan View Post
    Streamers, fansites owners and server first mythic raiders only like last time or they allowing the common man in this time?
    Xyronic didn't get in alpha and he was in the US first Argus kill :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Sodapoppin that HATES Legion gets Alpha hahaha. If he hates Legion he will not like BFA.
    Yarp, thanks in part to the project 60/70 ruckus he was a part of. Seems pretty damned coincidental. /shrug

It does make sense streamers get it. Fastest way to have the largest amount of people see the stuff if they want to while still having pretty limited user base in alpha as they spool it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    It does make sense streamers get it. Fastest way to have the largest amount of people see the stuff if they want to while still having pretty limited user base in alpha as they spool it up.
    Does not solve what an Alpha is for: fixing bugs and getting feedback.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I don't know if i want access this time. Been in the beta for 3 expansions already. There are other gamers i wanna play when ive exhausted live wow and the drought isn't nearly as bad as last time.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Hardly matters, every bug I have ever reported has made it to live, the only exception being in WoD beta when looting quest items literally killed your character. Blizz just doesn't pay attention to bug reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Watching them going through the dungeon and seeing these stupid fucking class buffs make a return is mind-boggling.
    stupid? how are they stupid lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Actually it doesn't, The entire purpose of Alpha/Beta is to test for bugs / exploits and report them, All this does is highlight to a large amount of people the issues / unfinished content and boost the streamers view count, They won't even be reporting or testing things only treating it as a demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Can ya get some better streamers up these dudes suck.