Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Streamers being allowed in first is a good thing. It allows many more people to see the content.

Edit: The bottom right actionbar is now twelve buttons in two rows of six rather than one row of twelve.

I was confused reading it as I couldn't work out what it was saying
    Last edited by StoNe220022; 2018-02-09 at 06:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Bartender has millions of options that you can customize to exactly how you want. Im sure you could make it look the old way. There will prolly be an option for in in BFA. Personally i have no idea how you play on the default UI its horrible imo. Also addons are insanly easy to manage now no more putting them into folders yourself download the curse app ( now twich app) and it all does it automatically for you.
    I use macros and keybinds. That's how I play on the default UI. It works just as well as it did with addons back in TBC/WotLK which is the last time I used addons for frames/action bars. I am main role healer and have been since early TBC.

Obviously i do have some addons, like Bagnon, but I don't have any that enhances my frames or action bars.

Quote Originally Posted by nicode View Post
    I know lots of people do it, but I DESPISE the huge grid of buttons at the bottom of the screen. Not only does it cover up a bunch of screen space and hides things under them, but nothing says "clicker" more than that.

The new UI isn't horrible I guess, but just shoving the menu bar and bag buttons into the far bottom right corner (which is what many people do with addons) just screams "LAZY".
    the presence of keybinds should be enough to dispel that impression , anyway i'm not shying away for the utility spells i'm a clicker too and having them clumped there together is faster than zigzag across the screen like you would in the normal layout

Wow really new UI looks like hot garbage. Why change it after all this time. If I wanted something different I would get any of the 5 million bar addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Duridi View Post
    I use macros and keybinds. That's how I play on the default UI. It works just as well as it did with addons back in TBC/WotLK which is the last time I used addons for frames/action bars. I am main role healer and have been since early TBC.

Obviously i do have some addons, like Bagnon, but I don't have any that enhances my frames or action bars.
    Well thats fair enough try bartender at least if you get the chance. I dont like the normal UI because of all the extra frames and i like to be able to move bars wherever i want, i can also change the size of them to occupy more or less space or even make them invisable outside of combat the things you can do are endless.

they call the beta now alpha? A question to BETA Testing, they will honor that with free playtime or a free addon?

Why would blizz give out invites to normal players to begin with when streamers, mythic raiders etc invest alot of hours into the game, and normal players is completely random if they even play the game atm.
    I dont expect to get an invite to the alpha at all, if I do then cool. Not a big problem