Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Does anyone else feel like the particles that accompany chaos bolt and incinerate during flight and linger for a moment after impact are a little too large/pixely? They feel a little low quality to me.
    I certainly hope they aren't going to make anything smaller there - Chaos Bolt should be a big ass DBZ style nuke with trail and explosion. MAKE IT BIGGER!

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be satisfied unless it's big and hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    *Insert George Takei* Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I certainly hope they aren't going to make anything smaller there - Chaos Bolt should be a big ass DBZ style nuke with trail and explosion. MAKE IT BIGGER!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not talking about the size of the bolt itself, but the particles that swirl around it, those look kinda blocky.

Deleted
    All new spells are cool i think, my only worry is that they are gonna derp again with green fire and either leave the old casting spell animations or they wont make the effort to make them as cool as the fire ones (like instead keeping the black particles of the spell animation they'll make it all green, which will be like throwing poison around). On live i went at some point and disabled green fire out of curiosity to see the legion implemented fire animation and i was like so...disapointed. Green fire looks so outdated compared to using normal fire in legion.

meh the new look for some spells are ok but its still missing something