Level Boost Questions

It occurred to me that I don't think I ever used my level boost from WoD and I haven't used it from the purchase of Legion either.

Does anyone know for sure if they both remain on your account as available from expansion to expansion? Could I level boost a character to WoD and another to Legion right now?

And have they confirmed Allied races can't use them once they're unlocked? (I've just assumed it can't be used for them)

10+ Year Old Account
    You can boost allied races, you just wont unlock the heritage armor.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

1. They should still be there.

2. Allied Races can boost. It just makes you ineligible for their Heritage Armor.

Well now, that is interesting. Hmm.

I just can't see playing through past content with some of the Allied races.

Kul'Tirans, Zandalari, and Vulpera had no contact with the Horde & Alliance until BfA, but suddenly you need to level them through the Cataclysm War content? Just not a fit to me. Might skip some of it that way.

Just have to decide if heritage armor is worth the sacrifice or not.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't play WoD, but I do have a 100 + 110 boost in my character screen. It did not remove/overwrite it.

Of course, when 8.0 BfA itself launches, I assume Legion will be rolled into the basegame, and new players/buyers won't get the 100 boost anymore. (Boost will still remain for existing accounts of course).
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-02-08 at 08:04 PM.

Deleted
    yea u are totaly right

10+ Year Old Account
    Some folks reported on WoW forums that their 90 boost was removed from their log in screen and only have 100 and 110 now after buying BfA.

I used both my 90 and 100 just a few months ago (to unlock demon hunters on different realms) so it was definetly there during Legion.

Don't know if buying BfA changes that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Level boosts remain on your account until you use them. The one from WoD will only get you to 90, the one from Legion to 100, and the one for pre-ordering BfA will get you to 110. All Allied Races can be boosted but you just won't earn the heritage armor since that requires you to grind out to 100 normally.

I have both my 100 and 110 on my login screen. So does my wife. I got all my classes to 100 via invasions so never needed the boost. I just bought the expansion and both are on my login screen
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    It occurred to me that I don't think I ever used my level boost from WoD and I haven't used it from the purchase of Legion either.

Does anyone know for sure if they both remain on your account as available from expansion to expansion? Could I level boost a character to WoD and another to Legion right now?

And have they confirmed Allied races can't use them once they're unlocked? (I've just assumed it can't be used for them)
    They remain.... Sort of..

In WoD you got a level 90 boost.
    In Legion you got a level 100 boost.
    For BfA you got a level 110 boost.

I haven't used any of them, and now I have 2x100 and 1x110, i.e. the 90 boost from WoD have been upgraded to a level 100 one..

Heritage armor states explicit "without any level boosts".. That means no instant 100/110, and maybe even also the 300% Raf bonus too..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Some folks reported on WoW forums that their 90 boost was removed from their log in screen and only have 100 and 110 now after buying BfA.
    90 isn't removed, it's converted into 100
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    They remain.... Sort of..

In WoD you got a level 90 boost.
    In Legion you got a level 100 boost.
    For BfA you got a level 110 boost.

I haven't used any of them, and now I have 2x100 and 1x110, i.e. the 90 boost from WoD have been upgraded to a level 100 one..

Heritage armor states explicit "without any level boosts".. That means no instant 100/110, and maybe even also the 300% Raf bonus too..

- - - Updated - - -

90 isn't removed, it's converted into 100
    This is great news for me, thanks!

Thanks to everyone else as well.