[A] ilvl 964 3/11 M Antorus Warlock LF a new raiding home for ANT and BfA

Good afternoon!

As the title states, I main a AotC: Argus, 3/11Mythic Antorus (7/9 Mythic ToS) Affliction Warlock and I am LF a new raiding home. Ive been playing WoW since vanilla with many years of hardcore and semi-hardcore raiding experience going all the way back to those MC/BWL days. I also have raiding and recruiting officer experience in a high-end, Mythic progression guild dating back all the way to Mount Hyjal/ Black Temple, throughout Wrath, and most of

Warcraftlogs:

warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/phyrexia

I prefer raiding nights, weekdays, and a maximum of two nights a week (6-8 hours a week total and guilds on Sargeras server get top considerations). I also would prefer a guild with an active community that participates in pushing Mythic+, achievement runs, and a some PVP. I also have various alts, so if your guild likes to do alt runs, that's a plus.

If your guild fits this criteria, you can add me on bnet, leave your bnet here and I'll contact you in game or feel free to post here. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Bnet: Phyrexian#1669

Hey man! The Red Shirts is an alliance guild in Gorefiend. We are 4/11M at the moment. We fall somewhere in the casual to semi-hardcore. We only raid two nights a week, T/W from 7:00-10:00 server (Central) time. We are looking for a few more DPS for our Mythic team.

My battletag is Earendil#1914 if you want to contact me. If you are interested I can give you more details over battlenet.

PST: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM
    CST: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM
    EST: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30-12:30 PM

Technique 7/11M on Dalaran is a mature, stable guild that's been around for years. We're a tight-knit & fun group of experienced players that have played together for many expansions. We like to joke around and have fun while maintaining a strong progressive mentality to get bosses down! If you want an awesome environment inside and outside of raiding, this is the guild for you. We are extremely active outside of raid times. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge this tier. We love to push and sell keys. We do help out with transfer if we feel you be a great fit in our guild.

Flasks, Vantus Runes, repairs and feasts are provided.

Message Chef#2953 on Discord (Cap sensitive)

Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST)(7PM to 10PM PST).(Mythic)

-------------
    Currently Recruiting:
    Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Boomkins,Hunters)
    Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
    Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)
    --------------

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
    Brand new guild started by Mythic raiding buddies. Our goal is to progress fast through Mythic content. The core has been together since WOTLK days.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
    Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed

Maximum Effort 1/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
    -Thursday is optional farm
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -druid, disc priest or holy pally
    -Just about any ranged dps specs!
    -Dps with healing OS is even better
    -Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.

[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [11/11H-ABT |2/11M-ABT] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
    The Speakeasy Tavern is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting raider interested in finishing this xpac in mythic ABT and those who are looking for a home in BFA. We do a lot of content together from m+ farming and pushing key as high as we can to achievement/mount/mog runs. We have a very close knit community that we encourage everyone that joins to be active in.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/approachable/attentive leadership
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our raiders:
    - Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.(This is the most important one)
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    (we keep the guild bank stocked so it's your job to grab what you need prior to the raid.)
    - Some kind of contribution to the Gbank, doesn't have to be gold, but meats and mats you get during everyday play goes a long way.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:
    [950 ILVL MIN for Mythic raid team]
    - Ret Paladin
    - Monk (WW, Resto)
    - Holy Paladin
    - Resto Druid
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Warlock (Any Spec)
    - Death knight
    - Demon hunter
    - Rogues

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS or Heals!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We raid on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Our current progression is 3/11M Antorus.

What the Guild Expects from you: The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection.

What the Guild Will Provide you: The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights. What we need: exceptional DPS!! **We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way. M+ BFA We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact ( Sanjin (Aztlan#1729), or Coldatron (Tangosplice #1369).