Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Zandalari Travel Forms... WOW

My druid is gonna get instant race changed...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really conflicted. I love being a furry brown bear....but dear god these are great.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

I'm lucky (or unlucky) enough to have both a tauren and troll Druid.

They're changing to Highmountain and Zandalari in a flash.

I'd wish they were a different shade of the Zandalari skin colors, but still... I love raptors too damn much and a pterrodax makes it even better! ^_^

Still waiting for their other forms though, although I'd imagine they're somewhat similar to Darkspear druids. Something about the horns and antlers of Tauren/Highmountain druid forms are a bit off-putting for me, sadly.

Except the Highmountain Travel form. That's just pure win! XP

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Tempting, but the idea of having some basic bitch cat form as a Zandalari puts me off.

If you’re going to be a cat anyway you might as well go for the artefact versions, but then you won’t look anything like a Zandalari.

You can use the BOP skin, it looks appropriately jungle themed

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Tempting, but the idea of having some basic bitch cat form as a Zandalari puts me off.

If you’re going to be a cat anyway you might as well go for the artefact versions, but then you won’t look anything like a Zandalari.
    Yeah, but artifacts don't affect travel forms. So you can use artifact for kitty/bear, and the cool Zandalari ones for travel.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Exactly...hey i have these awesome Dino forms, but let me change into a cat so i can fight you o.O

WTF...that raptor would look awesome as a feral form.
    But hey, no fun allowed!!! It's not like we are talking about a game...rules are rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, but artifacts don't affect travel forms. So you can use artifact for kitty/bear, and the cool Zandalari ones for travel.
    Yeah but in combat you’ll be indistinguishable from any other Druid. Was hoping for something other than a cat.

Yeah but in combat you’ll be indistinguishable from any other Druid. Was hoping for something other than a cat.
    I'd imagine this is for balance reasons, right? Enemies would have to put out more effort to distinguish different druid forms in combat.

Can't have that lol!

Holy shit

If anything could get me to abandon Bat Flight form ... it's Raptor form. Oh man, this is gonna be a tough call
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Can't wait to see the new Alliance race for--- OH WAIT.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I am conflicted. My main is the first character I've ever created back in mid vanilla, a tauren druid. I've always had this feeling of "loyalty" to him, if that makes sense.. but those travel forms... arrrrghhhhh what to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Can't wait to see the new Alliance race for--- OH WAIT.
    I know, isn't it exciting?!

heh.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Wildhammer druid will make up for it
    I was really holding out for Blizzard to do right by Alliance Druids and give us Void Druids (cuz man I so want a Void Bear and Void Chicken). I am sorely disappointed that they're really going to imbalance the one class that has been perfectly balanced (H:A ratio-wise) since the beginning of the game. 1:1 Vanilla-LK, 2:2 Cata-Legion, 4:2 BfA.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I was really holding out for Blizzard to do right by Alliance Druids and give us Void Druids (cuz man I so want a Void Bear and Void Chicken). I am sorely disappointed that they're really going to imbalance the one class that has been perfectly balanced (H:A ratio-wise) since the beginning of the game. 1:1 Vanilla-LK, 2:2 Cata-Legion, 4:2 BfA.
    "4:2 Bfa" Tauren and Highmountain druids. Man tbh they are almost the same?! Like 95%, more like 3:2 imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure that there will be more alliance druid races in the future. And btw I wished for a long time to be a NE druid but thats sadly not an option for me..

Do human druid make sense?
    Last edited by wiwiwawa; 2018-01-28 at 12:01 AM.
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post
    "4:2 Bfa" Tauren and Highmountain druids. Man tbh they are almost the same?! Like 95%, more like 3:2 imo.
    By that logic Zandalari Trolls and Darkspear Trolls are the same.

Lolno. They have 4 options to pick from. Allied Race or not, that's not an excuse to imbalance it. I can kinda understand limiting Paladin to Alliance and Shaman to Horde (even though it seems like Alliance is getting 2 Paladins and 1 Shaman, assuming DI Dwarves can be both), but to take a faction-neutral class like Druid and give one side 2 is just silly.

By that logic Zandalari Trolls and Darkspear Trolls are the same.

Lolno. They have 4 options to pick from. Allied Race or not, that's not an excuse to imbalance it. I can kinda understand limiting Paladin to Alliance and Shaman to Horde (even though it seems like Alliance is getting 2 Paladins and 1 Shaman, assuming DI Dwarves can be both), but to take a faction-neutral class like Druid and give one side 2 is just silly.
    Ok fine and I guess faction change is not an option? Is it only the thing that you want void elf or how is it "unbalanced"? I guess they could make neutral allied races for both Horde and Ally. Like pandas are?
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Ok fine and I guess faction change is not an option?
    Completely irrelevant, and no it's not when I'm in an Alliance guild anyway.

Is it only the thing that you want void elf or how is it "unbalanced"? I guess they could make neutral allied races for both Horde and Ally. Like pandas are?
    The class has always been balanced between the factions for 13 years. BfA is breaking that 13 year streak of balance by giving Horde 2 new Druid races and Alliance 0 new Druid races. That's how it's "unbalanced".

Completely irrelevant, and no it's not when I'm in an Alliance guild anyway.

The class has always been balanced between the factions for 13 years. BfA is breaking that 13 year streak of balance by giving Horde 2 new Druid races and Alliance 0 new Druid races. That's how it's "unbalanced".
    Void elf druids make 0 sense. Alliance races have very little connection to nature compared to the Horde, hence why the Horde makes more sense to have more druids.