Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I disagree. Taking the time to individually put DoTs on every target, especially in a giant cluster of them is tedious and boring. Also makes DoT classes just absolute dumpster-fire on adds that die quickly to burst.

I mean fuck, look at Shadow Priests who have no AoE (besides Void Eruption) and absolutely have to DoT every target with no AoE at all. Is that what you want? Because I've played that and dear lord do I not wish that horror upon any spec.

make other ability that you will use on that huge amount of mobs instead of autospreading single target ability

Just make the most iconic balance druid ability (wing flipping) into the rotation.

Now all balance druid in moonkin form simply cannot jump, instead the moonkin flips wings when the player presses space bar, and depending on how many "space bar pressed per second (SBPPS)* inputted they generate ASP accordingly. This is on top of the now moonless normal rotation. And that would make exciting new game play.

Unrelated disclaimer : I work in gaming accessories business including keyboards.

They can definitely make the spec more interesting, it has amazing potential to be so cool. Visually I LOVE LS, SS and Starfall and I'd be so happy if they made Stellar Flare and FoE viable! The niches/options are there, they just have to make them work! They got so much developping experience, I'd be amazed if they didn't manage to do it.

Also I believe they did say somewhere we're keeping MoonMoons, but I might be wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not. It's an example of an ability that sounds interesting and unique, but doesn't work in practice.
    I know, that's why I said these need to be redesigned.
    But the solution to our rotation is not to have a carbon copy of a spell we allready have that does exactly the same and is used exactly the same just with a longer cast time.

Actually back when Lunar Strike which was calles Starfire back then, was introduced, it never had a niche. Its cast time was too high and you just used the spell wrath or starfire that gave you more dps per casttime.

The only time this spell was used rotationally was when we had to because of eclipse and even then people hated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Actually back when Lunar Strike which was calles Starfire back then, was introduced, it never had a niche. Its cast time was too high and you just used the spell wrath or starfire that gave you more dps per casttime.
    That was back in vanilla beta, when there were mobs outright immune to certain school. It's main "niche" was working against nature resistant and immune mobs.

Deleted
    That was back in vanilla beta, when there were mobs outright immune to certain school. It's main "niche" was working against nature resistant and immune mobs.
    Right, and since we no longer have nature immunities, the spell is obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    Right, and since we no longer have nature immunities, the spell is obsolete.
    Yet it had a niche when it was introduced, contrary to your claims.

Deleted
    Yet it had a niche when it was introduced, contrary to your claims.
    So what? How das that in any way change my argument when I said that niche is not existent (anymore).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    sunfire shouldnt be spreading to begin with.. its dumb when aoe is baked into your single target ability
    i like it tho since i dont waste more gcds then needed tho, but i do kinda agree with you.

All moonkin spells should be replaced with a button that forces the moonkin to dance while hard casting full moon. Accelerating the casting and dancing at 1% haste a second stacking to 1000%.

Aside from that I kinda miss the mushrooms. They have a lot of potential in PvP and Raiding. Not to mention the aesthetic of nature or celestial is really cool; like mushrooms and moonkin vs starform and starfall.

Deleted
    All I want is multitarget/aoe not being gated off completely behind talents. Make starfall cost the same as starsurge as baseline, make shooting stars baseline and give us some interesting talents.