Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The real issue with the playable undead lorewise is that - unlike the majority of other playable races - they do not look towards solutions, but create more problems instead. It is hard for their living counterparts to get along with them when they destroy the environment, weed out the living and do absolutely nothing to change their condition, but help create more of their kind instead; all of this supposedly free-willed too, which makes it all the worse.
    I mean, I don't even like the undeads, nor the Forsaken, but well, they're at the Horde due to gameplay reasons. Classical faction from the original games that had to be implemented; where would you put them? With the Alliance? No, better with the barbaric and "bad" guys of the Horde. It was just simpler. They could, as many people has said during all these years, have made a third faction, but that was too much effort. The truth is that Forsaken don't belong anywhere at all after Arthas' death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Horde has the Forsaken who are Undead humans and inhabited Lordaeron, the former heart and capital of the Alliance. So the Horde already has claimed something deeply iconic of the Alliance back in classic. So why shouldn't the Alliance get the Mag'har Orcs?
    So now they are humans? What happened to the "Scarlet Crusade should kill all those soulless evil entities"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    I mean, I don't even like the undeads, nor the Forsaken, but well, they're at the Horde due to gameplay reasons. Classical faction from the original games that had to be implemented; where would you put them? With the Alliance? No, better with the barbaric and "bad" guys of the Horde. It was just simpler. They could, as many people has said during all these years, have made a third faction, but that was too much effort. The truth is that Forsaken don't belong anywhere at all after Arthas' death.
    They should've made a third faction out of them though. They ruined the prospect of a third undead faction and shattered a lot of the Horde theme and flavour along with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So now they are humans? What happened to the "Scarlet Crusade should kill all those soulless evil entities"?
    There appears to be a wave among the Forsaken which disagrees with what Sylvanas does. Them agreeing to do what Sylvanas wanted them to do(ie destroy land, drive out the living, experiment on the living, raise more undead) is basically the reason why the SC had enough justified motives and reasons to destroy them in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    They should've made a third faction out of them though. They ruined the prospect of a third undead faction and shattered a lot of the Horde theme and flavour along with it.

- - - Updated - - -

There appears to be a wave among the Forsaken which disagrees with what Sylvanas does. Them agreeing to do what Sylvanas wanted them to do(ie destroy land, drive out the living, experiment on the living, raise more undead) is basically the reason why the SC had enough justified motives and reasons to destroy them in the first place.

Being honest, I'd like to know what is the purpose of the Forsaken undeads nowadays. What are they fighting for? Do they just wanna live in peace and harmony? Or turn any living to the undead? I sincerely don't know. And if they don't want to follow Sylvanas, whose aim is to mantain them "alive", what is the other option? Just to finally die? Then why they don't just go and suicide. As I said, I feel like the undead thing is too confusing at the moment! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Actually, you will find that in The Real World, tribal societies often go through leadership changes at random points and very often in comparison to organized society. The original Horde (WC1-2) also had a lot of political turmoil in it.

So, if you are looking for a stable leadership base, you should probably not be playing Horde, as that is literally not the type of government that it has need of. (It would be better for it, but it isn't something the primary race ((orcs)) can get behind.).
    Except in tribes they change leadership because their life expectancy is low, not because their leaders turn to cartoon villains.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well considering how Blizzard trolled High Elves fans with Void Elves... I think it would be even if they troll Brown Orcs fans by giving them to Alliance.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    He also may join the Alliance with the Mag'har Orc allied race. If I had thought of it earlier I would've added it to the poll.
    Saurfang is not going to lead an army to fight the Horde. If he is talking to Anduin, it's to save the Horde, not to defeat it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Well considering how Blizzard trolled High Elves fans with Void Elves... I think it would be even if they troll Brown Orcs fans by giving them to Alliance.
    Alliance will get purple Void Orcs.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    He also may join the Alliance with the Mag'har Orc allied race. If I had thought of it earlier I would've added it to the poll.
    Thankfully you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Horde has the Forsaken who are Undead humans and inhabited Lordaeron, the former heart and capital of the Alliance. So the Horde already has claimed something deeply iconic of the Alliance back in classic. So why shouldn't the Alliance get the Mag'har Orcs?
    Yes, because a brown skin Orc is just as different from a green skin Orc as a walking, rotting corpse is from a breathing Human. Gotcha.

You would have had a point if Nathanos model would have been playable on the Horde side but, alas, it isn't and there's literally only one Horde character who exhibits that model around.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    That would be shitting on them, not trolling. If you want to troll them, give those fans the Pale Orcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Nah, Troll Orcs. An extra pair of tusks, lanky appendages but a thick stomach, and elf ears just because.
    Just strech a normal orc skin over darkspear model.

And make the hunch even bigger, so that no one can bitch that no effort went into it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Just strech a normal orc skin over darkspear model.

And make the hunch even bigger, so that no one can bitch that no effort went into it.

something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

something like this?
    Scientists proved that this is last image you see before dying.

something like this?
    I am baffled that it actualy fits. Even the eye sockets went exactly over nostrils.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Scientists proved that this is last image you see before dying.
    Turns out you should fear the reaper.

- - - Updated - - -

I am baffled that it actualy fits. Even the eye sockets went exactly over nostrils.
    Baffled, and perhaps afraid? What is the Horde government hiding from us?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It kinda reminds me of xenomorph tangue, but with whole face on it.
    He's been expecting us. All of us.

And honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if sylvanas decided to clone garrosh and create entire elite unit of garroshes.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the future Sylvanas wants for the Horde.

Deleted

something like this?
    New Alliance allied race confirmed. Trorcs incoming! HYPE

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

something like this?
    I see your horror, and raise you nightmare unrelenting:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Anduin going to war in the first place doesn't make any sense, so the obvious answer was to think he is being corrupted by azerite for the purpose of making the factions fight each other to weaken the defenses of azeroth.

Now he spares the life of one of the strongest and respected orcs alive because he's supposedly good person and sees good and honor in him. So either going to war doesnt make any sense, or him keeping saurfang alive doesn't make any fucking sense. The only way to make the story and character of Anduin really make any sense now is that he is actually both of the Olsen twins and one of them is the evil one starting wars over shiny objects and the other is this honorable great leader of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    An army of Sailor Moon Garroshes mixed with Podling DNA most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I see your horror, and raise you nightmare unrelenting:

Human centipedetaurs - new alliance allied race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    An army of Sailor Moon Garroshes mixed with Podling DNA most likely.
    Man, just imagine garrosh wearing idol/magical girl outfit.