Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

View Poll Results: What scenario is more plausible?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saurfang will side with Anduin and break his oath to overthrow the Warchief

107 33.75%
  • Saurfang will keep his oath of loyality to Warchief Sylvanas

210 66.25%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    he would do that. he has nothing left in the horde and has to repay anduin.
    Wait, for what? Taking him prisoner when he specifically asked to die honorably and that it was not for a human king to decide his fate? Or are you referring to Varian allowing Saurfang to reclaim the body of his son, which Varok looks to somehow repay by talking to Anduin?

Whatever the case, Varok isn't gonna turn his back on the Horde. Hopefully not, anyway - been too many turncoats lately.
    Ion is watching you Master Loot

Apparently kinda feeling bad for someone is synonymous with losing one's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why do you talk about it, but don't link the transformation ;P

https://youtu.be/PWlH8PTijzA?t=7
    This is the greatest thing I'll ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Wait, for what? Taking him prisoner when he specifically asked to die honorably and that it was not for a human king to decide his fate? Or are you referring to Varian allowing Saurfang to reclaim the body of his son, which Varok looks to somehow repay by talking to Anduin?

Whatever the case, Varok isn't gonna turn his back on the Horde. Hopefully not, anyway - been too many turncoats lately.
    i was talking about this one
    and
    if voljin can betray the horde so can varok
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

and
    except he didn't, so Saurfang can't

besides there is a whole ground between vol'jin and saurfang.

Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Saurfang doesn't owe anything to Anduin. Anduin being Varian's son does not make him Varian himself.

Vol'jin only cared to search consensus among the Horde, he never cared to involve the Alliance until the Alliance itself didn't reach him later and sure as hell never thought about fucking join it.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-02-18 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Saurfang doesn't owe anything to Anduin. Anduin being Varian's son does not make him Varian himself.
    While I don't believe Saurfang would ever betray the Horde, I do think he would feel a debt of honor to Varian, and in this case that would include respect toward Varian's son. After all, the debt was incurred when Varian allowed him to reclaim his own son's body. How better to repay it than to respect Varian's son?

Respect does not mean Saurfang would betray the Horde, only that he might look for win-win solutions to the conflict. Especially if he believes - based on his many many years of experience with such matters - that both sides are being manipulated yet again.

To understand Saurfang, you simply have to ask "What does honor demand in this situation?"
    Looking at it from his perspective, based on what he knows and/or can reasonably infer.
    When you've decided what he would think is honorable, you know what Saurfang would do.

"Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill." ~ Brewmaster Kolee

It won't happen, it would be great if it did though, the Horde's greatest hero ultimately betraying his own people.

Especially if he dies before Sylvanas is dethroned so he ends up on the wrong side of history.

Think about Tirion. Did Tirion ever betray the Alliance? Most of us would say no, but he was certainly pariah for years because he dared to spare Eitrigg when he felt honor demanded that of him.

"Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill." ~ Brewmaster Kolee

Vote now!
    Saurfang as the new Alliance High king!

To be honest though i can see that he would "join" the alliance to try to "save" the Horde.

To be honest Horde and Alliance is just boring by this point i want to fight for the factions based on purpose, not race.....

If i could i would have joined the Argent dawn/Argent Tournament that is now the the Silver Hand and the only thing i would do is try to stop people destroying the lands with corrupotion.
    Last edited by Thundering; 2018-04-15 at 01:08 PM.