10+ Year Old Account

Where's the triple buffering option?

Can't find the triple buffering option in graphics, where is it?

Deleted
    Depending on your hardware and your language settings, you should find it right under the 'HDR 3D Cinemascope for users of aluminum VR goggles' button. On a side note,

"What's with the super bad posters lately?

Laughably bad posters lately, kinda depressing reading them and you can't leave without a severe headache."

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-02-09 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck off you toxic asshole

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-02-09 at 06:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Hit a nerve?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Well, you see, what the poster means is that the general reaction nowadays seems to be "oh, let me ask someone else this mundanely easy question that Google could answer faster than me refreshing the page to see if someone replied INSTANTLY after you posted."

Now, me asking a question like "What's the best way to cook Ramen" is a perfectly reasonable post as everyone has differing options on how to cook Ramen, and I was soliciting input on it. However, someone replying with "read the directions on the package", wouldn't be a toxic asshole.

The main point is, you're not a snowflake, and you opened yourself up to the response because you asked such a silly question that is easily answerable on your own with almost zero thought on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Google comes up with people asking where the option is and no answers.This is the place to ask.

This conversation calms down and returns to the topic at hand this very moment.