Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Anyone can tell me what's the rotation for Arcane?

Once I get 4 charges, do I just sit there and spam Arcane Missiles? How do I proceed after that?

Thanks in advance!

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Anyone can tell me what's the rotation for Arcane?

Once I get 4 charges, do I just sit there and spam Arcane Missiles? How do I proceed after that?

Thanks in advance!
    Usually you get four charges, use your missiles, then abarr to clear the charges. During burn phases with list up you just spam ab and missiles until you reach some percent of mana then evocate and return to the conservative rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Usually you get four charges, use your missiles, then abarr to clear the charges. During burn phases with list up you just spam ab and missiles until you reach some percent of mana then evocate and return to the conservative rotation.
    Thanks! But is there any kind of data or something where I can see which mage spec is doing best? Because right now I don't know which spec's doing the best at single target...

Also, I don't know what you mean by "With list up", did you mean Bloodlust?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! But is there any kind of data or something where I can see which mage spec is doing best? Because right now I don't know which spec's doing the best at single target...

Thanks in advance!
    You can use raidbots.com to easily sim yourself, you will see instructions on what to do.
    Alternatively you can manually test at target dummy to verify.

At this time with floating gear, tunnings and varying ilevels just because a spec is proven to perform best at optimal conditions doesn't mean you can emulate the results. Best is to sim yourself and test yourself. Also check how you do in real setting - in dungeons, in pvp.

I am currently outdoing everyone I've met in dungeons in Arcane spec.
    VICTORY!!!

Scarab Lord

Thanks in advance!
    Yeah I meant with lust up. Audi during burn phases use cooldowns like arcane power and trinkets.

Noxxic shows arcane as #1 dps overall. Take that with a grain of salt. As that's at 340 ilvl

I haven't tried fire yet, but i feel like both frost and arcane are in pretty good shape. Was playing as arcane last 2 days and its really good for dungeons, great AoE and good single target dmg. Still do bit more dmg to the bosses as frost, but not by much. Only problem is that tanks have a lot of problem to keep aggro So frost or arcane, both are great and you can't go wrong with either of them.

Hello everyone, I have a question!

Should I cast Blizzard on single target when I have the Freezing Rain talent?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I have a question!

Should I cast Blizzard on single target when I have the Freezing Rain talent?

Thanks in advance!
    According to the Icy Veins guide, yes. It's prioritized one level above Frostbolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Riegorn View Post
    I haven't tried fire yet, but i feel like both frost and arcane are in pretty good shape. Was playing as arcane last 2 days and its really good for dungeons, great AoE and good single target dmg. Still do bit more dmg to the bosses as frost, but not by much. Only problem is that tanks have a lot of problem to keep aggro So frost or arcane, both are great and you can't go wrong with either of them.
    Lvled as Fire lol. Lets just say its fun if you want a challenge….
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab