Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    I am not sure if we even have connection to Outlands lorewise since The Dark Portal was 'taken' by Iron Horde.
    Well, the Blingtron quest for Engineers, which is a Legion quest, has you visit Area 52 as part of it. So, it must still be possible, in lore. (I'm sure there are other examples that I'm not thinking of)
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

I knew we was gonna be getting Draenor Orcs and not Outlands Mag'har Orcs.

I mean surely that shithole outlands must have boiled away into space by now and what was left of the Mag'har Orcs prolly died at the seige of Orgrimmar so this is a brilliant decision by the Horde leadership to recruit a whole planet load of Badass Orcs hungry and ready for battle.

is it just me or is gorgrond rearranged differently on this map than it is on live? iron docks are on the complete other side of the zone

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    I am not sure if we even have connection to Outlands lorewise since The Dark Portal was 'taken' by Iron Horde.
    the connection between outland and azeroth is permanent. so, while the portal to alternate draenor replaced the portal to outland, the connection that portal created will always be there. that means that mages and such can get portals to it relatively easily still.

now, the outland mag'har are already part of the horde. so it wouldn't really make that much sense to go out and recruit them to the horde. recruiting the draenor orcs into the horde makes sense, that's a massive population increase for the horde. thousands of orcs.

Notice that it looks like they have added the train tracks to the map.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is the pre-launch map of Gorgrond before they retooled it. Makes no sense, but maybe we're getting something interesting.

As for No Mag'har, my understanding is there were almost none left, even before Garrosh's ascension. They had that one outpost in HFP and a few tiny settlements in Nagrand, that's it. You can't fashion an entire subrace fighting force out of a few villages, certainly not if they just want to be left alone (they did reject the Horde before). Getting the Draenor Orcs onboard though, after showing them a successful Horde, that would give us the army we need. #GarroshDidNothingWrong

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    This is the pre-launch map of Gorgrond before they retooled it. Makes no sense, but maybe we're getting something interesting.

As for No Mag'har, my understanding is there were almost none left, even before Garrosh's ascension. They had that one outpost in HFP and a few tiny settlements in Nagrand, that's it. You can't fashion an entire subrace fighting force out of a few villages, certainly not if they just want to be left alone (they did reject the Horde before). Getting the Draenor Orcs onboard though, after showing them a successful Horde, that would give us the army we need. #GarroshDidNothingWrong
    TBF, I'm pretty sure the Void Elf force is incredibly tiny

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jinreeko View Post
    TBF, I'm pretty sure the Void Elf force is incredibly tiny
    Not based on what I see in-game

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorgrond orcs? Why i got feeling we going recruit Laughning Skull Clan?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Zul model, but I'd like if he had the same model he has in the 4.1 cinematic, always loved that beefy model. :>

Deleted
    AU Draenor! YES! True PURE Orcs!

Outland Orcs suck shit from a can!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Gorgrond orcs? Why i got feeling we going recruit Laughning Skull Clan?
    It doesn't seem like it, since the armor looks nothing like the Laughing Skull armor. I mean, it's in the name, the helm is not a skull.

What is this sorcery - the return of spellpower and attackpower?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    is it just me or is gorgrond rearranged differently on this map than it is on live? iron docks are on the complete other side of the zone
    It is a mirror universe

PLEASE Blizzard

Let "Void Guy" be the final name of that mob

Thank you very much for message and information.

yeah! they failed again to design the hunter..

lock and load only give ONE shot instant!!

for a level 100 talent?? that show me how weak designed the other two talents are..

Why the nerfing of most classes? Don't understand why?

Last edited by Naitsade; 2018-02-10 at 12:58 PM.

Still nothing about the bee mounts? So hyped for that mount but still have the feeling that it is going to be some kind of npc mount/WQ only mount/30$ store mount/500million gold mount or something like that

Still no Zandalari racials ...

This Gorgrond map isn't a new map. It is literally the Alpha map of WoD.

https://youtu.be/bo69SaeHt2o?t=13s

Link to Hayven's (RIP) video about Alpha Gorgrond.