GW2 PvP officially better than WoW's

If you get into WoW PvP now, you have to spend an hour or more on keybinds and macros. For each class that you play. And then you have to level that class.

Guild Wars 2, despite being 5's conquest, is officially the better PvP game.

Objection your honor, the witness is speculating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a good thing we have you to tell us factually and in a completely non-biased manner which is better!

Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    GW2 PVP is more dynamic but the burst dmg is just out of control: being killed (in Down state) in less than 2 or 3 second, if you do just one mistake is not fun at all. Also i really miss healing specs in GW2. Other than that it is really fun PvP. At least you can set your skills/talents/stats/weapon sets on million different ways, while in WoW you have fixed stats and very poor talent/pvp talent choice. But i still prefer WoW PvP, just because it offers more than just 5 vs 5 matches and i can play a healing class, which is my favorite role In GW2 there is only a support healing option (Staff Elementalist, maybe Guardian too?) which is not very fun imo.

Also, GW2 PVP is not casual friendly: you really need to be fast and there is no place for mistakes.
    Last edited by mmoc4f70414cfa; 2018-03-24 at 08:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by datbasedgrl View Post
    If you get into WoW PvP now, you have to spend an hour or more on keybinds and macros. For each class that you play. And then you have to level that class.

Guild Wars 2, despite being 5's conquest, is officially the better PvP game.
    i find it funny you make a thread about how guildwars 2 pvp is so good, and one of your examples is how few keybindings it has, meanwhile only days ago i was talking in a thread crying about wow not having enough buttons and keybindings...
    good on you, its debatable, guild wars pvp is good but in a different reason, i really wish we had something in wow like they do with those island big pvp battles in guild wars (like good old wintergraps sorta?) but sadly we dont.

but its up to the person, and good on you for being legit though. well other then saying "officially better" it is not official, it is your like, opinion man.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I could go outside, and whack a stranger with a rolled-up newspaper, and it would be better pvp than WoW's.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I could go outside, and whack a stranger with a rolled-up newspaper, and it would be better pvp than WoW's.
    No its not! Its unbalanced af! Kicks have no CD, no level balancing and casters do zero damage. Not to mention the randomized stat rolls on Birth...

Deleted
    It is not hard to be a better pvp game than wow these days but gw2 somehow manages to not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Objection your honor, the witness is speculating.
    Overruled!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Wow is by far the best 3v3 arena PvP game atm.
    No other games even come close to it.

With that said it still lacks in many areas and can improve alot.
    Still miles ahead of all other games tho...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    DAOC pvp was FAR superior to Wow.....still is

I love when people talk about this like having better PvP than WoW is some lofty aspiration one could only dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i find it funny you make a thread about how guildwars 2 pvp is so good, and one of your examples is how few keybindings it has, meanwhile only days ago i was talking in a thread crying about wow not having enough buttons and keybindings...
    good on you, its debatable, guild wars pvp is good but in a different reason, i really wish we had something in wow like they do with those island big pvp battles in guild wars (like good old wintergraps sorta?) but sadly we dont.

but its up to the person, and good on you for being legit though. well other then saying "officially better" it is not official, it is your like, opinion man.
    Well they tried it with Ashran. I’m not sure I want them to try again.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    i like wow's better by alot.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not like WoW's PvP is really trying to be better than most games in existence.

The actual achievement would be "This game got PvP worse than WoW!".

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I love when people talk about this like having better PvP than WoW is some lofty aspiration one could only dream of.
    Exactly.

u said nothing about pvp tho..

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the troll.

Locking this.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara