Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They should just make it a glyph.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    They should just make it a glyph.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I agree with this.
    I can live with that but that will also cause issues as everyone wants a different mog for their weapon unless the glyph lets you freely mog any 2h on 1h.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if this happens I'll main frost next expansion. The only reason I play Arms more is because I like the 2handed weapons.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=146974/...e-weaponmaster but for Frost.

Everybody's happy.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

you want switch one pair of 1h weapon for other? as i see on screen warrior switched 2handed weapons for 2 handed weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    you want switch one pair of 1h weapon for other? as i see on screen warrior switched 2handed weapons for 2 handed weapons.
    Which is how it works. It doesn't swap the appearance with a one hander in your bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Of course, but it can be altered like switch your one handed weps with a two hander in your bag. You keep the 2h you want in your bag and it's good!

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Which is how it works. It doesn't swap the appearance with a one hander in your bags.
    i know O_o but people like above me probably don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I am tired of 2-hand being forced on plate wearers. Frost becoming 1-handed was a refreshing thing in Legion. Love the animations for 1-handed combat.
    The swords always look so bad by the side.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Unholy is heavily based off the WC3 unit, who wielded a 2H weapon.
    I don't understand why I keep reading this as some great evidence. It's like living in a world where Arthas doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I don't understand why I keep reading this as some great evidence. It's like living in a world where Arthas doesn't exist.
    and in WC3 arthas was totaly full unholy. not even single frost skill.

and in WC3 arthas was totaly full unholy. not even single frost skill.
    Yet Frost DKs get (lame)Frostmourne artifact. They actually had to break their most famous sword to keep it in the Frost spec.

Why not just give Unholy Frostmourne? Answer: Not spec appropriate.

Yet Frost DKs get (lame)Frostmourne artifact. They actually had to break their most famous sword to keep it in the Frost spec.

because Frostmourne deserve to stay broken? i already said that reforging sword wich many people (not demons, who created it - people of azeroth) know and fear. People don't want to see another Lich King.

and specialy for you. Specs exists only for gameplay reasons. there is no actuall "specs" lorewise.

because Frostmourne deserve to stay broken? i already said that reforging sword wich many people (not demons, who created it - people of azeroth) know and fear. People don't want to see another Lich King.

and specialy for you. Specs exists only for gameplay reasons. there is no actuall "specs" lorewise.
    Apocalypse was created by the Nathrezim aswell. And regardless of people wanting to see it, there is another Lich King. Just make it a damn glyph already.

Apocalypse was created by the Nathrezim aswell. And regardless of people wanting to see it, there is another Lich King. Just make it a damn glyph already.
    mind to tell me how many people know about this "Lich king". i doubt that even Anduin know about Bolvar's fate.

Uh...it was shattered by Tirion during the LK encounter...we didn't shatter it...it was already shattered..

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Uh...it was shattered by Tirion during the LK encounter...we didn't shatter it...it was already shattered..
    We instantly repaired it with magic. Ashbringer has a shattered skin. Doesn't matter at all

For real, what really bugs me is blizzard police "HE IS USING A ONE HANDED SWORD, HE MUST USE TWO". i would be ok with DK-frost using a single one-handed sword, it could even be explained by stating that he would have a freehand for spellcasting and stuff like that.

its kinda annoying how blizzard forces you to have something in your offhand no matter what, there are so many ways of combat with a single sword, short sword or dagger.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Not really they'll have to reintroduce the concept of 2h and 1h specs for frost in order to do that, because with dual wield you'll hit for 150% because of the offhand, and since weapon damage is not accounted anymore 2h would only hit for 100%, also frost is pretty much built around having 2 runeforges, you even have talents that only work with razorice, you'll just be gimping yourself by playing with 2h.
    My idea would be to remove the DW option and give Frost 2H just like Blood and Unholy. That fixes 2 big issues;
    1. No more balancing issues trying to get two weapon specs to work.
    2. It will bring back the RP flavour and feeling we all seem to want back desperately.

Also it will give me a chance to finally transmog all the badass 2handers I collected over the years to fit my Frost transmogs.

Still hoping Blizzard will listen one day