Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[H - Tarren Mill] <Fat Finger Dream Team> 5/8HC | 2 days

updated progression to 8/8 HC

Battle for Azeroth is here, and Fat Finger Dream Team is back and bigger than ever, eager to experience what the new expansion has in store for us.

Who are we?

FFDT is a Horde guild located on Tarren Mill, consisting of around 20 players with different backgrounds in gaming. We enjoy a wide variety of in-game content, whether it be raids, mythic dungeons or PvP.
    We’re a healthy mix of semi-competitive and chill people originating from all over Europe, age ranging from 22 to 34+. Many of us have played games together in the past, but we’re always looking for more people to strengthen our ranks, and would happily embrace you with our fat fingers.

Goals & Schedule

After successfully creating a strong guild foundation back in Legion, we now strive to keep our community healthy while expanding it in order to be able to enjoy everything that the game has to offer.
    After clearing Uldir on Heroic we're now aiming to get a group going for Mythic progress.

Our raiding schedule is as follows: 2 times per week, on Thursdays from 7 pm to 10 pm and on Sundays from 6 pm to 9 pm Paris time.
    Besides PvE events we also tend to do organised PvP in the form of rated battlegrounds, and many of our members are active in the arenas.

What we want from you

• Good attitude - Be nice, be cool and cut down on your salt consumption. We prefer good attitude over numbers such as ilvls, achievements and scores.
    • Communication - Be on Discord with us. Trust me, it makes raiding so much more enjoyable when you get to meet new people, of course without forgetting about some healthy shit talking!
    • Attendance - Be able to attend at least once a week, preferably twice.
    • Preparation for the raids - During progress runs it is expected that everyone has read guides and shows up with proper buffs. It is also expected that people are actively trying to learn their class to improve their gameplay.

We are currently looking for flexible people with good game knowledge (both PvE and PvP) and mainly the following classes:
    • Warlock (affli)
    • Druid (Resto, balance)
    • Shaman (All specs)
    • Paladin (Holy, Ret)
    • Death Knight (Frost, Unholy)
    • Monk (Windwalker)
    • Demon Hunter (Havoc)

Bonus points for bringing juicy memes.

tl;dr

Join us

It would be awesome to have you on board, so please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any questions you might have!

yours truly,

Lamme#1153
    Tuskarrnoob#2197
    Slurk#2581
    Last edited by mmocef73f9ab1f; 2018-10-15 at 08:58 PM. Reason: updated post to reflect current status

Deleted
    Bump - Still looking for more people! This week we still got Ulduar, Antorus and an arena competition on the menu!

Deleted
    Bump - Mainly looking for RPDS and healers !

Deleted
    Bumpcentral

Deleted
    Bump - Mainly looking for RPDS!

Deleted
    Buuuuump! Looking for motivated people for trying out Mythic Antorus!! Looking for all classes

Deleted
    bumped for visibility

Deleted
    up up we go!

Hi, are you guys still recruiting ? im an old timer mythic raider, but i took a long break midway into mythic nighthold untill recently, since then i just was a goldgoblin but i recently rerolled to my warrior ( ilvl 931 atm with 5 leggo's ) and was looking to dip my toes again into raiding, and i found this post, its perfect, not to hardcore, only 2 days o raid on the days im free ( lots of other hobbies :/ ), so ye you can find me with wispers /w demondogg =) for a more indept chat

greetings, potential guildy

Deleted
    bump for bfa, let's gooooooooooooo

Deleted
    bump, still open for more people, flexible people who would be up for healing would be much appreciated

Deleted
    bumping up with updated class needs, many of our aspiring Gladiators are also looking to get more people involved in PvP!
    Thread title is being updated currently, we are actually 3/11 HC.

Deleted
    bump with class needs!

Deleted
    bump, added holy paladin! we're currently 5/8 in Uldir HC

Will you be online tonight? I already got your btag.

/M

Deleted
    bump - need skilled and patient people for HC progress! Metallicaxe pm me on bnet or discord as I don't follow this thread.

Deleted
    Bumpy bump, we want you!

Deleted
    Bump bump, updated progression to 8/8 H. Aiming to clear HC on Thursday and head to mythic on Sunday!

Deleted
    bumpy buump, still looking for more dudes and dudettes!

Deleted
    bump, mythic tonight, let's gooo!