Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    If it's gonna be Undead, then Nathanos-like elite Forsaken is the answer. #NoMoreFeckingElves

Not an elf and the Horde's gift of the Human model.

If I can be even a bit like grumpy boy, then this Alliance fanboy right here may kiss the blue goodbye forever.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Yes please, nay-sayers are just spiteful edgy neckbeards.

I'd rather Sylvanas succeed in gaining my Val'kyr and create more Nathanos like humans... orrrrrr

make a new faction full of undead versions of all the other races

Quote Originally Posted by VomitPrincess View Post
    Yes please, nay-sayers are just spiteful edgy neckbeards.
    lol truth!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    If it's gonna be Undead, then Nathanos-like elite Forsaken is the answer. #NoMoreFeckingElves

If I can be even a bit like grumpy boy, then this Alliance fanboy right here may kiss the blue goodbye forever.
    Nathanos <3

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post

i prefer a undead elf just because they are a little thinner, but an undead like nathanos could work for me...but only if they use a skin texture good like this one, because the skin used in his legion model sucks(same as dk?)

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Fantasy games need less elves and less humans.

I don't want to play some allegory for the superiority of white people or a boring ass human
    Bigoted much... ?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Why not more elves? It's not like non elf players will suddenly turn to undead elves.
    What?

Do you play alliance? Have you seen all the void elves? Do you think they were all Night Elves before? It's exactly like non-elf players turned into Void Elves. Same would happen with Undead Elves.

Deleted
    Undead elfs ?

Don't you already have Nightborne ?

The model Undead use now is supposed to resemble undead Humans...so IF Blizzard added undead High-Elves they would probably use the Wretched model. Do you REALLY want that? I guess not.

Nathanos modeled Forsaken as an allied race would be super cool!

Deleted
    no more fucking elves

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That happens when the " multicultural" faction's playerbase is mostly BE. Joke of a Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    no more fucking elves
    Why though? Elves are awesome. The only unplayable elves left that are part of the horde and alliance are the high elves and undead elves. I feel like that would conclude the list of playable elves.
    Unless ofc they pull more randos like void elves out of their asses.

No. More. Elves.

How can someone with a forest troll avatar ask for more elves?

forest troll for the horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Give the undead their evles and give the Alliance their Night Elf Worgen/Druid of the scythe.

Problem solved.

Deleted
    Why though? Elves are awesome. The only unplayable elves left that are part of the horde and alliance are the high elves and undead elves. I feel like that would conclude the list of playable elves.
    Unless ofc they pull more randos like void elves out of their asses.
    Because we already have like 5 playable elves

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because we already have like 5 playable elves
    So? Also last time I checked we have 4. With the undead elves and high elves that would make 6. Elves are awesome stop being so edgy.

Good opportunity to fix the mess with Void Elves cheap design. Horde gets the undead ones and Alliance get the living High Elves with Vereesa, Silver Covenant and any other remaining High Elves within the Alliance.

Deleted
    So? Also last time I checked we have 4. With the undead elves and high elves that would make 6. Elves are awesome stop being so edgy.
    It's not about being "edgy". It's just that Azeroth isn't Elfland, and Blizzard can do so much better than copy pasting the elf model for the millionth time changing eye or skin colors just for you kids to stare at another pair of bouncing tits in Goldshire.