Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I will allow you to have this.

Deleted
    Im all for it, they look cool and if become playable could add more options to them aswell and id would allow to play a undeath without bones breaking evry armor piece.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VomitPrincess View Post
    So? Also last time I checked we have 4. With the undead elves and high elves that would make 6. Elves are awesome stop being so edgy.
    elves are awful, you are being edgy wanting another one, and a dead one, who is edgiest and worst

Elves ruin every fantasy they touch, they are a cliche race with the same boring shit cliche in every lore in every place, all of then suck the same Lotr dick and they bring nothing new or nothing good, apart from fulfilling your null and futile desire who NEED to be something pretty in a game, maybe to compensate who you are irl

We already have 4, for all tastes, we don't need more, throw a damn bone for the rest of the playerbase who want different and interesting things
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-17 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    It's not about being "edgy". It's just that Azeroth isn't Elfland, and Blizzard can do so much better than copy pasting the elf model for the millionth time changing eye or skin colors just for you kids to stare at another pair of bouncing tits in Goldshire.
    So many assumptions, also calm down. I'm allowed to enjoy playing elves. You are being extremely edgy.

As for Goldshire I don't play alliance, and I'm not into RPing either. Just because YOU enjoy to objectify elves in that manner that doesn't mean everyone will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    elves are awful, you are being edgy wanting another one, and a dead one, who is edgiest and worst

Elves ruin every fantasy they touch, they are a cliche race with the same boring shit cliche in every lore in every place, all of then suck the same Lotr dick and they bring nothing new or nothing good, apart from fulfilling your null and futile desire who NEED to be something pretty in a game, maybe to compensate who you are irl

We already have 4, for all tastes, we don't need more, throw a damn bone for the rest of the playerbase who want different and interesting things
    Awesome, more petty assumptions based on pixels I choose to play in a game. you need to realize it's just a race, I'm allowed to enjoy playing pretty elves and that has nothing do with what I NEED or my "IRL perception" based again, off of a video game?
    Jesus you people are literally the worst kind of people to play this game, and seems to me like you're the one overcompensating after all the pointless anger and toxicity you harbor against elves (and people who enjoy playing them apparently) in a video game. Don't you have better priorities?
    Realize how ridiculous you sound.
    Last edited by Grythletubs; 2018-02-17 at 05:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So many assumptions, also calm down. I'm allowed to enjoy playing elves. You are being extremely edgy.

As for Goldshire I don't play alliance, and I'm not into RPing either. Just because YOU enjoy to objectify elves in that manner that doesn't mean everyone will.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome, more petty assumptions based on pixels I choose to play in a game. you need to realize it's just a race, I'm allowed to enjoy playing pretty elves and that has nothing do with my IRL okay muffin?
    and you already have 4, you don't need more, beyond that its bullshit, don't try to force your deep desires about elves in the game, 2 was already enough

Jesus you people are literally the worst kind of people to play this game and seems to me like you're the one overcompensating after all the pointless anger and toxicity you muster up against elves (and people who enjoy playing them apparently) in a video game. Don't you have better priorities?
    the worst kind of people i played are elf lovers, they don't care about lore or other shit, just to be pretty and get spotlight on things, they destroyed my faction and now are spreading the cancer to everything, taking the spot of other races.

Like i said, you already get 2 shiny dark and edgy elves, let other people have their chance to get something they want, the game don't need more elves, it need variety, you don't like it and still want more? try to find out World of elfcraft maybe this is the game for you

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and you already have 4, you don't need more, beyond that its bullshit, don't try to force your deep desires about elves in the game, 2 was already enough

the worst kind of people i played are elf lovers, they don't care about lore or other shit, just to be pretty and get spotlight on things, they destroyed my faction and now are spreading the cancer to everything, taking the spot of other races.

Like i said, you already get 2 shiny dark and edgy elves, let other people have their chance to get something they want, the game don't need more elves, it need variety, you don't like it and still want more? try to find out World of elfcraft maybe this is the game for you
    At what point did I say I don’t want to welcome any other races into the game??? “Deep desires”? What? I like elves and would love to have more, if you disagree that’s fine but you’re getting way too personal and hostile about it.
    I would also like Blizzard to add more orc races that are currently present as well. Great, it’s not like I’m yelling at Blizzard and threatening to unsub if they don’t.

How did they “destroy” your faction exactly? You’re judging a human being based on the pair of pixels they choose, you sure you’re not just being unpleasant?

Also I’m going to play this game because I enjoy it? What are you even talking about? When did I say I don’t like wow?
    I’m homestly confused by your unnecessary comments and self-projections, and I’m sorry that you have such heavy perceptions about people who choose to play the race they like in a video game, apparently.
    Last edited by Grythletubs; 2018-02-17 at 06:27 AM.

Imagine Blizzard introducing third faction : Elves . put all current elves +high elf and undead elf in it . Prly 70% of entire wow playerbase gonna be reroll into that faction.

Deleted
    lore-wise it totally makes sense, there should have been alot of high elfs been ressed by arthas and remained at the eastern kingdom to become a Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    lore-wise it totally makes sense, there should have been alot of high elfs been ressed by arthas and remained at the eastern kingdom to become a Forsaken.
    I feel like Blizzard stopped caring about lore after the addition of void elves haha. Agreed nonetheless, I’d make a hunter that looks like a dark ranger in a heartbeat =)

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/s77PIxy.jpg
    Balanced world of elfs, anyone can be elf.
    Now image all of them in need of sniffing mana crystals
    I came here to say "can't we spend our allied race slots on interesting new races/subraces" but honestly? Give me the fucking wretched. They're exactly the right flavour of awful. GIVE.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I agree. Horde was supposed to be "Orcs & friends". I don't really understand why people play blood elf in the degree they do anyway. They could play pretty races on alliance and be surrounded by other pretty races, delicate clothing and beautiful architecture. Instead they chose to be a pretty face among half-beasts living in tents, spiked huts and crude strongholds made from rock and metal. I mean, they didn't go with belf because they love the Horde so much, right?
    It's really just for the same reason so many people play humans- they're awful and bland and boring but they're the same species as us and therefore more relatable to the regular joe. No matter how beastly awesome the tauren and orcs and trolls are, they're clearly monsters Not Like Us(tm) and some people struggle to relate to that.

But yeah honestly I'd rather have gnolls. Or arrakoa. Or saberon. Or the little foxy guys, because I actually really like the goblin skeleton. Dryads and hozen would be a dream but they are probably way, way too difficult to rig up as player characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    At what point did I say I don’t want to welcome any other races into the game???
    If you want more elves, you gonna sk about then, people will ask and if blizzard put more elves they take the spot of other races, simple as that, like i said, many times, the game don't need more elves, especially right now, after ten years maybe, but not now

“Deep desires”? What? I like elves and would love to have more, if you disagree that’s fine but you’re getting way too personal and hostile about it.
    And what about people who hate/don't like then and don't want more? who blizzard gonna apeasse? the ones who already get 2 new elves or the other side of her fanbase?

im not getting personal lol, its you taking personal, my only problem is with elves and the whole idea of getting more

Wanting more elves is the same thing of wanting more sexual diseases, if you still want more, then you are not the brightest person

I would also like Blizzard to add more orc races that are currently present as well. Great, it’s not like I’m yelling at Blizzard and threatening to unsub if they don’t.
    who would be another terrible idea, if you want customization its perfectly legitime, more options on your elf, blue eyes on the blood elves, more hair colos, hair styles, shit like that, i am the one who go ask that with you

but more allied races as damn elves again, to steal the spot of other race is asinine
    How did they “destroy” your faction exactly? You’re judging a human being based on the pair of pixels they choose, you sure you’re not just being unpleasant?
    sadly they destroyed, there is no need to explain if you don't know, you will not understand, besides is not the main point of the topic.

The point is elves are cancer in any fictional fantasy, once you contracted that, there is no cure, however you can and should put in check, so they can't spread and kill the user, just like the cancer.
    Also I’m going to play this game because I enjoy it? What are you even talking about? When did I say I don’t like wow?
    wut, i didn't say you don't like it, i said "if you don't like the game as it is, and need more elves, find out other game, don't keep asking for a no need change"

I’m homestly confused by your unnecessary comments and self-projections, and I’m sorry that you have such heavy perceptions about people who choose to play the race they like in a video game, apparently.
    people are always the same, they chose to play some race because a reason, is always like that, in any race, is not rocket science.

Just like "you play horde because you want to be edgy" "you play alliance because you want to be the good guy"

generalization, yes but the stereotypes are the base, orc players have it, human players have it and elf players have it, coming deep from LotR, the thing is elf players are always the worst and i shard to find exceptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I agree. Horde was supposed to be "Orcs & friends". I don't really understand why people play blood elf in the degree they do anyway. They could play pretty races on alliance and be surrounded by other pretty races, delicate clothing and beautiful architecture. Instead they chose to be a pretty face among half-beasts living in tents, spiked huts and crude strongholds made from rock and metal. I mean, they didn't go with belf because they love the Horde so much, right?
    and the worst part is a lot of the elf players want to change that, they don't want the half beasts around then, they want more pretty races, they want more change in the architecture, they complain when don't get the spotlight, and demand more because they are the Marjory of the faction, slowly erasing all other races

Blood elves have more lore and spotlight in the game since TBC, than taurens , trolls and goblin together since Vanilla, and is not enough
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-02-17 at 07:00 AM.

High elves and undead elves coming out together would be my dream patch, tbh. I'm certain it will happen eventually, the question is just when.