Deleted

Legion druid shapeshift form skins in "Battle for Azeroth" BfA

I have completed the "Balance of power" questline and aquired my druid skins and shapeshift forms on my druid on the realm Ragnaros.
    In the next expansion i wish to main an other druid on an other server!
    1-The question is how will the druid shapeshift form skins work in the following expansions?
    2-After unlocking them in Legion, are they character or race/account bound?
    3-Will shapeshift forms/skins be bound to a given Legion artifact skin appereance?
    4-Will my new fresh druid be able to use the "Balance of power" neon bear skin without having completed the achievement himself?
    5-If so, will it only show if my future weapon is transmogged to the specific artifact weapon skin that gives me the shapeshift skin?
    6-Will shapeshift skins be bound to weapon transmogs or will they work like the Broken Shore druid flying class mount/form so that a character can speak with an npc to change its shapeshift appereance?
    Thanks a lot in advance, this will determine what i will play in the next expansion.
    I have already sone my research on various wow database websites but sadly without any success finding any answers on this topic.
    Cheers,

Nobody knows aside from Blizzard. I suspect they'll clarify eventually though.

Deleted
    Here is my guess:

1. You can activate is with the right spec and appearance chosen (through the appearance tab or a npc or something similar).
    2. They will be account-wide (should work like the old challenge weapon / amor).
    3. I don't think so because guardian has the same weapon skin for different bear forms.
    4. Yes.
    5. see 1. and 3.
    6. see 1.

Tbh I don't really care how they implement it as long as they do it in whatever way.

If you have a skin on one druid (eg guardian druid mage tower) that should be usable by any of your druids (such as making a new one).

As a feral druid I really hope that they're not going to force us to transmog our bfa weapons to the artifact daggers in order to use the different cat form skins. I've been waiting to throw these daggers in the trash and get back to staves and polearms since the first day of legion.

Deleted
    Pretty sure they said it works of the weapon transmog.

So for example if you use the green weapon of the balance of power chain, you'll get the neon green bear.

at that point a special UI to manage druid skins like transmogs would be way better.

Im guessing u will have to acess the seed in the order hall to change appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Pretty sure they said it works of the weapon transmog.

So for example if you use the green weapon of the balance of power chain, you'll get the neon green bear.
    Wouldn't work. Both Guardian and Feral artifacts are dual wielded 1h weapons of types that can only be transmogged to themselves. Neither spec would normally equip those weapon types.

1. We do not know how it will work but Blizzard has confirmed that artifact mogs (AND Feral/Guardian skins!) will be usable in the next expansion.
    2. No clue. Almost guaranteed account-bound like normal mog, but might be character-bound.
    3. Don't know, but the skins have been confirmed to stay post-Legion.
    4. If account-bound, likely yes, but might need to be Level 110 to use it.
    5. No idea. Blizzard hasn't told us.
    6. No idea. Blizzard hasn't told us.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    They will probably just put a switch in the Druid order hall that allows you to pick your shapeshift form model.

The model, like any artifact weapon will be account wide for that class/spec.

It will probably be a glyph you have to swap in - Shared with all your other form glyphs obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    They will probably just put a switch in the Druid order hall that allows you to pick your shapeshift form model.

The model, like any artifact weapon will be account wide for that class/spec.
    Yeah I would tie them to weapons, and when you have that weapon it unlocks the appearance in the "Shapeshift choser interface" in order hall. Then Fandral's Flamescythe could unlock the appearance there too.

To be honest, after the big variety in this patch, I don't know why Blizzard can't throw in a couple of new forms in each expansion for druids.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It will probably be a glyph you have to swap in - Shared with all your other form glyphs obviously

Yeah I would tie them to weapons, and when you have that weapon it unlocks the appearance in the "Shapeshift choser interface" in order hall. Then Fandral's Flamescythe could unlock the appearance there too.

To be honest, after the big variety in this patch, I don't know why Blizzard can't throw in a couple of new forms in each expansion for druids.
    Maybe they will, once they actually have a method implemented for us to select them.

Personally I'm looking forward to going back to normal forms again. Never cared for the Legion skins and don't want to randomly swap colors on each shift with the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Arawrabearialis View Post
    Personally I'm looking forward to going back to normal forms again. Never cared for the Legion skins and don't want to randomly swap colors on each shift with the glyph.
    On the contrary, I would be very sad if they remove the skins. Kinda added some flavor and personality

They dont have to remove them, I just want the option not to use them.

I feel you. man. I couldn't stand stupid cat form with enormous fangs. So glad that I can be black cat again in BfA

Yes I like the default Tauren bear form. I quite like using it in resto as it’s just my old form that I used to love. I like the artifact forms but some of them look a bit too special. I’m a fan of simple transmogs rather than marvel Druid hero!

They really should just be a Druid only transmog tab. Would be a lot simpler