PS4 exclusive Shadow of the Colossus tops chart Sales tower over its PS2 launch.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...sus-tops-chart

Shadow of the Colossus' PlayStation 4 remake has topped the UK charts with sales that dwarf those of the game's original release.

The number of physical PS4 copies sold was 73 per cent up on the game's original PlayStation 2 release all the way back in February 2006.

That figure does not include any download copies of the game, either - something which UK numbers company Chart-Track still doesn't, well, track.
    One other new title entered the chart: the Switch version of Dragon Quest Builders, which arrived in 31st place.

The rest of the UK top 10 was largely unchanged - here's the full list:

Shadow of the Colossus
    EA Sports UFC 3
    Monster Hunter: World
    FIFA 18
    Grand Theft Auto 5
    Call of Duty: WW2
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Super Mario Odyssey
    Assassin's Creed Origins
    The Evil Within 2
    Oli reported being thoroughly impressed in Eurogamer's Shadow of the Colossus review, calling the game "a melancholy masterpiece" and a "faithful and breathtakingly beautiful remake".

Glad to see the game do so well.

I never got around to finishing the original release and I graped a copy myself. The game is a amazing remaster and lives true to that name.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-12 at 11:09 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not surprising: they tried so hard to make people believe it was a brand new gamewhile it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Not surprising: they tried so haHord to make people believe it was a brand new gamewhile it's not.
    How so? Everyone knew it was a remaster and I'm sure its only a small few who knew it wasn't if anyone at all.

Do give details on how they tried to make people believe its a new game. Hell to be honest the amount of work that went into it it mite as well be a new game cause it looks and runs amazing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-02-12 at 11:21 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Not surprising: they tried so hard to make people believe it was a brand new gamewhile it's not.
    OR its being sold more because in a lot of areas -mostly the european versions of both the ps2 and ps3 releases- the game was infamously buggy and outside 25fps televisions things like the stamina gauge were not displaying correctly and severe input lag made some fights a chore. Which this game fixes for the first time.

Or its a dark cabal at Sony trying to con people that a game with the exact same name thats had an entire media campaign of 'making ofs' about 'remaking the ps2 classic' were somehow a reverse psychology psyop to twist people into thinking its a new team ico game. Because reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    OR its being sold more because in a lot of areas -mostly the european versions of both the ps2 and ps3 releases- the game was infamously buggy and outside 25fps televisions things like the stamina gauge were not displaying correctly and severe input lag made some fights a chore. Which this game fixes for the first time.

Or its a dark cabal at Sony trying to con people that a game with the exact same name thats had an entire media campaign of 'making ofs' about 'remaking the ps2 classic' were somehow a reverse psychology psyop to twist people into thinking its a new team ico game. Because reasons?
    Didn't you know they did the same with Ratchet and Clank.

Its all a big ruse, They spend money to make good remasters so people will buy them. ITS THE WORK OF PURE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ontopic: But seriously if any of you own a PS4 and haven't checked this game out you should.

As someone who played it on the ps2 and who bought it on the ps4, the game may be the same but damn the jump to ps4 is insanely beautiful and worth the purchase for 60fps(ps4pro). They didnt just give it pretty graphics and shipped it out, they completely remade the game from the ground up, fixing all the issues the original had. Plus its been a really long time since I played it on PS2, so to me, its essentially a new game when i played it on ps4.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements