10+ Year Old Account

New map and hero?

This is only reddit post with voice overs discovered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ation_strings/

But look at it, is mentioned name Deadman's stand. Further more there is voice overs for Mira Han and Matt Horner as well. Possible heroes? Keep in mind, they were announced as CO-OP commander for SC2.

Maybe this will be related with upcoming Western Clash what will happend on IEM Katowice 2018?

15+ Year Old Account
    Voice lines aren't always a good indicator of "upcoming" content. Voice acting is usually future-proofed by having actors record stuff not in game yet, but might be at some point, to prevent having to call back VAs every time a new hero is added to record dialogue concerning them.

Eg Varian had voice lines that were datamined in the ALPHA. He didn't come out till years later. Mengsk has been datamined as well, still no sign of him.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    But if i good recall, blizz allways announced bigger patches in some events, like mentioned Western Clash so who knows?

Deleted
    A new map and a new hero. An announcement would be super at such an event, is also marketing.

If you don't make an announcement, you would have put yourself in the leg.
    (Saying)

7+ Year Old Account
    New Starcraft could be fun. Imperius is my last "WANT" character, after him I don't really mind what comes after.

Previously was Malthael and Kel'Thuzad.

I feel like an SC map would be kinda unlikely since we already have 2. Maybe a new bigger PvE brawl of some sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    New Starcraft could be fun. Imperius is my last "WANT" character, after him I don't really mind what comes after.

Previously was Malthael and Kel'Thuzad.
    Most people seem to have their money on Imperius being the next hero due to the Blizzcon teasing the terran/NE/Angel portal. So you might be in luck.