Holy Pally mage tower help

After spending a lot of time in the healer tower I have gotten very good at everything up to healing the 8 souls.

Does anyone have any tips for getting though this phase?

Im running 1221221, Prydaz and Velens (those are my only holy options right now).

This might not be a popular answer, but I just followed the wowhead guide here: wowhead.com/holy-paladin-artifact-challenge

What i did (found it on some guide dont remember which tho): wings on first wave shock into flashes and finish off with martyr to heal first wave. second wave precast tyrs (artifact ability) into shocks flashes (1st soul), loh (2nd) and shock and martyr (3rd), quickly heal up one from last wave and phase is done (or2 i dont remember but no need for all from last phase). In the mean time swich beacon on party members (aka idiots) who are whacked at the time (running double beacon) - with this strat did it in few trys (after i got used to the idea), last phase i did on second time i got there (first one i shocked myself half a sec to early so i blew up my party with ignite soul)