conditional macro - health stone

Is there a way for a macro to check if I have a healthstone in my bags?

I want to use a healthstone if I have one or create one if I don't with the same button (without [mod:...] just the same button press).

Just make the macro /use healthstone
    If you have the headstone in your bags it will appear the healthstone icon, if you don't it will appear the question mark icon!
    My macro is:

/use [mod:shift]Create Soulwell;healthstone

Since create and use healthstones are different actions you can't make a macro that uses both unless you make modes!

You could do one that made a healthstone if out of combat, used healthstone if in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    You could do one that made a healthstone if out of combat, used healthstone if in combat.
    /use [combat] Healthstone
    /cast [nocombat] Create Healthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Dwella View Post
    You'd probably want that to be

#showtooltip Healthstone
    #show Healthstone

otherwise you won't be able to see whether you have one or not, and then won't be able to make one in combat if you don't.

Deleted
    yeah, you're right

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    You'd probably want that to be

#showtooltip Healthstone
    #show Healthstone

otherwise you won't be able to see whether you have one or not, and then won't be able to make one in combat if you don't.
    Thanks, that's probably as near as possible.

Unfortunately it doesn't solve the intended use: healing up after Burning Rush between AH and mailbox :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Thanks, that's probably as near as possible.

Unfortunately it doesn't solve the intended use: healing up after Burning Rush between AH and mailbox :-)
    Code:
    #showtooltip Healthstone
    /cast Healthstone
    This is what you're looking for. By removing the [combat] requirement from using Healthstone, it will still use the Healthstone out of combat if you are unable to create a healthstone (e.g. you have 3 charges, in the middle of a GCD, or are moving). This will allow you to healthstone while running to heal from burning rush. Just remember to reap souls if you're affliction for the extra healing!

The only downside I've come across when using this macro since wrath is if you're wanting to create a healthstone while in combat (phase transition of a boss or something?), then you will have to drop a soulwell. Which is fine because anytime you'd create a stone you might as well make more for your friends.

Code:
    #showtooltip item:5512
    /use Healthstone
    /use Astral Healing Potion
    Is also a useful macro for any non-warlocks. It'll show and use a healthstone if you have one, or use a potion if you don't have one. Can change to Astral pots if you want.
    Last edited by Thoragar; 2018-02-14 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragar View Post
    By removing the [combat] requirement from using Healthstone, it will still use the Healthstone out of combat if you are unable to create a healthstone (e.g. you have 3 charges, in the middle of a GCD, or are moving).
    You actually can create another healthstone while havíng 3 charges.

But I just realized that healthstone is off the GCD so simply doing

/use healthstone
    /cast create healthstone

does exactly what I want because the makro first trys to use one and using/failing to use doesn't block the next spell